Most terrible conference ever from CDPR

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
What crap is this? They announced a new IP in a new genre. That's a major fucking announcement. I just peed myself writing this, actually.

nuff said.

I just hope that CDPR will not become one of those company's ho will care a lot more about marketing than costumers!, because on road what they are now, they even prove more loyal than most of the big company's in years to their fans....

sandisrd said:
I just hope that CDPR will not become one of those company's ho will care a lot more about marketing than costumers!, because on road what they are now, they even prove more loyal than most of the big company's in years to their fans....

Here, I agree. And because the works they've done I expect they will go on that way... Anyway, nothing is forever, but hope helps :)

I dont even know what to say about this. What? expanding to different games is a bad thing? They weren't obligated to give us info on TW3

sandisrd said:

I still don't see how this has anything to do with them announcing a new game. You weren't really expecting The Witcher 3 only a year after TW2, right? We all know it is coming and we all know, and hope, that they will take the sufficient amount of time to make something on-par with the previous entries.

Maybe you are not excited about this game, but you can't except any company to stick to only one. You don't have to buy it or even play it. If you don't like role-playing games and only played The Witcher 2 for the action, there are plenty of action games out there to keep you entertained.

On the other hand, I congratulate CDP for sticking with the computer role-playing genre, and for choosing a setting that is already known and well defined. This last thing is part of what made D&D games like Baldur's Gate so big.

Volsung said:
I still don't see how this has anything to do with them announcing a new game. You weren't really expecting The Witcher 3 only a year after TW2, right? We all know it is coming and we all know, and hope, that they will take the sufficient amount of time to make something on-par with the previous entries.

Maybe you are not excited about this game, but you can't except any company to stick to only one. You don't have to buy it or even play it. If you don't like role-playing games and only played The Witcher 2 for the action, there are plenty of action games out there to keep you entertained.

On the other hand, I congratulate CDP for sticking with the computer role-playing genre, and for choosing a setting that is already known and well defined. This last thing is part of what made D&D games like Baldur's Gate so big.

Nothing wrong is with bringing new games to players, just from CDPR, game standard is now really high, and ''Cyberpunk'' looks kind a below that line!, especially with P&P style genre...

I'm playing RPG since first fallout came out!, so I don't have any obstacles crossing game time lines, is just I expect a lot more from CDPR in terms of there RPG experience(and of course its too early to speculate about this punk game).

I really hope they will make all attention to TW3!, because CDPR already split most of they best veterans for ''Cyberpunk'' project, and as always wen you recruit new ones you don't now what to expect, moreover TW franchise is something that you don't want to ruin.....

sandisrd said:
Nothing wrong is with bringing new games to players, just from CDPR, game standard is now really high, and ''Cyberpunk'' looks kind a below that line!, especially with P&P style genre...

I'm playing RPG since first fallout came out!, so I don't have any obstacles crossing game time lines, is just I expect a lot more from CDPR in terms of there RPG experience(and of course its too early to speculate about this punk game).

I really hope they will make all attention to TW3!, because CDPR already split most of they best veterans for ''Cyberpunk'' project, and as always wen you recruit new ones you don't now what to expect, moreover TW franchise is something that you don't want to ruin.....

I think that CD Projekt RED will continue to make the highest quality ,visually stunning , and brutal combat games that we as players have become accustomed to . If i remember from the conference they didn`t take the whole crew only part of it to the new cyberpunk game which would make sense really . That way you get the best in both games and it gives the CD RED employees especially the ones who worked on both games some fresh air in which to expand their game making prowess .

sandisrd said:
How can you say this? You've seen NOTHING so far! just ONE mere concept art!

And btw: Fallout is no cyberpunk, sorry! :p

sandisrd said:

Sorry but the only thing I read here is "I don't like cyberpunk so they should do sth. else".
RPG isn't only limited to fantasy

I myself am looking forward to it, especially because there aren't much sc-fi/cyberpunk rpg's in comparison to fantasy rpg's.

sandisrd said:

Again, are you *sure* you even know what role-playing games are? You know they existed even BEFORE so called role-playing video games, right?

Also, you do realize that basing a game on a pen-and-paper RPG does not mean you actually roll dice manually or have physical character sheets, right?

By your logic, Planescape: Torment is a shitty game below the average "line" of RPG's because it is based on a pen-and-paper role-playing game, Dungeons and Dragons. Same with Baldur's Gate 1 & 2. Yes, these are the shittiest games ever made :p

Volsung said:
Again, are you *sure* you even know what role-playing games are? You know they existed even BEFORE so called role-playing video games, right?

Also, you do realize that basing a game on a pen-and-paper RPG does not mean you actually roll dice manually or have physical character sheets, right?

By your logic, Planescape: Torment is a shitty game below the average "line" of RPG's because it is based on a pen-and-paper role-playing game, Dungeons and Dragons. Same with Baldur's Gate 1 & 2. Yes, these are the shittiest games ever made :p

Well judging by your defense, looks like you don't now what is real ''role playing game''!, apart from what you personally like and don't like.

Dungeons and dragons, Baldur's gate, Dragon ages and so on are company's cheap work, just something for people ho don't care!, but for example Diablo in his time prove to many people ho is real father to all kind of RPG'S out there...

So imagine if ''Cyberpunk'' was base on for example first-person, with huge open cyborg city to explore, with hundred side ways to choose and spectacular visuals to endorse, and only that can you truly get best RPG experience!, instead everything probably will be from side camera view so you can eliminate already up close combat experience, than again there will be no intense action just clumsy cameras movements, untt!!!.

I used to play P&P video games myself in past, and wen came out first truly RPG'S I'm was truly glad to get over this P&P madness!, so don't tell me what is RPG!!!!........And what problems you all have with other opinions, not everyone will like this P&P punk, so get used to it....

Forum veteran
sandisrd said:
Dungeons and dragons, Baldur's gate [...] and so on are company's cheap work, just something for people ho don't care!
This is such a special, unique brand of crazy that I feel compelled to catch it in a jar and preserve it for all time.

227 said:
This is such a special, unique brand of crazy that I feel compelled to catch it in a jar and preserve it for all time.

How come that you only see what I write not others psss.....Typical!!!....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom