Most terrible conference ever from CDPR

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most terrible conference ever from CDPR

All right get over it now!, still long way to go for some first details around ''Cynberpunk''!!!.....

Sorry, but I totally disagree.
I feel like it's my birthday! I LOVE BladeRunner (and P.K.Dick)
What's not to like? It sounds great already, and I've never even played that kind of game before.
Only downside is the wait now :)

sandisrd said:
So where is big announcement? Where is epic The witcher 3 announcement?....Instead of TW realistic franchise we get some crappy weird RPG ''cyberpunk''!!!, so what next Mario with RPG elements!!!.
Come on!, company like CDPR building such a big fan base because of TW realistic franchise presents now this childish (Deus ex style) game, biggest disappointment, truly biggest from CDPR!, well reason for that is because this company was last hope for video game industry mature players.....:(:(
TW is great but there's nothing realistic in it that you can't make realistic in cyberpunk setting. If by realistic you mean mature it doesn't matter what the setting is. But if you mean cyberpunk setting isn't realistic than how the hell is TW realistic (magic and stuff)?

Yes? So was I (cuz of the lag ofc), but then I saw this, and all the anger was gone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFJoP1yL-z4
You're adorable guys, love ya.

Huh? Why should be The Witcher be more "realistic" than a Cyberpunk game?
I'm really looking forward to it, though I really expected Shadowrun, when Marcin mentioned a Pen & Paper RPG. I've never heard of Cyberpunk before...

Huh? Childish? Have You ever read something by William Gibson, Neal Stephenson, Philip K.Dick or by other authors on witch books Cyberpunk 2020 RPG system was based on? I certainly wouldn't call those books childish. Knowing cyberpunk only from Deus Ex games - that i would call childish...

I think you're talking in advance.

1- noone CDPR members say anything about TW3 anounces (you know itn't be ready till 2014-15, what did you expect?

2- Have you yet play Cyberpunk copy or have seen any trailer?... I suspect you haven't, have you?

for quickly miracles you get EA.

Don't be mad, or sad...
It's a very good announcement, with CDProjekt quality (not this "sweetened" content like others developers), and such a game can change of air for developers to go back to The Witcher with new ideas!

Hmm... I first thought you were trolling because of the topic title, but it turns out you're not. You're actually... trolling trolls, or what? I don't want to make any trollception jokes, but I guess I just did. Ah well, I'll just watch the YT high-quality lag-free version when it comes out.

I'm going to assume English isn't the OP's native language, because I'm not sure "childish" is a word you'd associate with the Cyberpunk setting.

In any case, this is a fantastic announcement. I'm glad to see CDP branch out a bit. Instead of simply being known as "the guys who made the Witcher series", they could make their mark as developers of a host of strong games.

That's going a bit overboard. Sure I was a bit disappointed as I couldn't give less crap about Cyberpunk but since they're putting together a whole new team rather than taking away TW3 team to work on this, I have no beef with it. I might even buy it since I love CDPR but I'd much prefer if they stuck with the fantasy genre =)

Word REALISTIC you don't have to take so latterly, and don't get me wrong I love TW because it's so different and mature from million other games out there!, I personally hope that CDPR will make all attention on TW3 development, because only than you can get most successfully project (not with side projects), besides CDPR is not that big company!, moreover from Medieval to Feature, come on there are already enough many examples for feature SCI FI RPG....

I cannot disagree with the OP more, and your post has me riled.
first - TW3 cannot be announced until at least another several months, TW2 just now was released for Xbox, and the others took years to develop. Get real with your expectations. There is no way it is ready yet for even the one year out announcement.

second- CDPR is a small- ish company. The announcements they made today mean that they will have the funding to develop TW3 because (a.) they are making TW2 for MAC and (b.) releasing in the Asian area. Many, many great slaps on the back for this because if you have been here long enough, you support and want this developer to grow, so they are never in a situation where the only option left is to become part of a huge company at the expense of their autonomy.

third- The Cyberpunk release is a blessing. The more we have options of games to play, the better. I embrace them trying to expand. It is not a "crappy" thing. I don't like cyberpunk either, but you can be sure that many people do and the fact they are in development with the game creator is as important as their initial relationship with Sapkowski was for TW.

finally, the fact that GOG is also doing well can only be a blessing. I have only high hopes for both parts of our favorite developers. In the long run, this means we players will have all that we wanted and more. Besides. what other company gives us players an update on what they are doing as often as this one does, even knowing that some total (_____) is going to make some kind of disparaging remark about how terrible everything was and how they are so disappointed.
Good Grief!
Leave it all alone, they are doing great and that is only going to be good for all of us later.
edit spelling

Aver

Forum veteran
sandisrd said:
come on there are already is enough many examples for feature SCI FI RPG....

You mean Mass Effect and Deus Ex? Yeah, there are SO FREAKIN' MANY science fiction RPGs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom