#MostWantedGame - Thank you!

+
cdpr.PNG

you mean only game wanted, this is literally the only game I've wanted since fallout 4.

It's currently the only game I'm looking forward to getting. I hope I'll be able to sink hundreds of hours into this title like I did with TW3.

Are they though?

The official trailer Fallout 76 currently does have twice as many views (33 mil) vs Cyberpunk (16 mil), but it also has half as many likes (159k vs 358k) and nearly 3 times the dislikes (14k vs 4.9k). To me this suggests that Fallout 76 was more anticipated, but less desired than Cyberpunk 2077, which makes sense because Cyberpunk isn't another installment in one of the largest gaming franchises ever made. People weren't waiting for Fallout 76, they were just awaiting another Fallout game, and of those 33 million people a relative handful of them said sure this will work.

To be clear, I'm not knocking F76, I was actually just talking with a coworker earlier today who made a pretty good case for buying it, just saying I think the franchise is doing more to get those views than the game itself, and the responses of the people who watched both trailers seems that CP2077 was much better received/desired.

I would advise against it I doubt it will be worth playing for atleast a year they are too focused on thier stupid money gimic/scams right now and not on fixing things that need to be fixed. the playerbase will have to drop to almost nothing before they get hint that maybe we want a fixed finished game and not a bunch of 3 dollar junk for 20 bucks. I own the game and give it a shot after each update hoping they fixed reasonable ammount of things but so far they break more things than fix

Congrats CDPR, if you pour as much love into CP2077 as you have into the entire WItcher franchise it'll be a great game. Don't disappoint us now. :)

Hi,
Will there be difference between middle east version of CYBERPUNK2077 and US version (Regarding censorship) for PlayStation platform. Am currently residing in middle east region, but I have 1 US PlayStation account. So is it better to buy game through US PlayStation account? or it doesn't matter because game will be censored (If version for middle east is censored) based on IP address. Am also concerned about downloading patches and expansions also if I use US account. Am holding of pre-ordering the game until to get the clear idea. If anybody could help on the issue will be much appreciated. :)
(For Witcher 3 I purchased through GOG, so censorship was not an issue. Currently i don't have any gaming PC, so GOG is not an option for me right now)

There’s not much competition out there, hasn’t been in a while and doesn’t seem like there’d be either (beyond anyones personal preferences), so it’s well deserved.

’Gratulations.

Nice. Cyberpunk gained Bronze in Steam's best-sales of 2019 too. Thats pretty awesome job, just in 6 month they gained Bronze. Platinum in 2020?

Heres link..

Bronze in Steam is probably closer to 300k. Thats just Steam. Ghost Recon Wildlands at 500k-1mill, and its Bronze game too. Damn CDPR is rocking it. Platinum seems to be 2mill+. Add console sales and you're at 6+ mill.

Last edited:
Top Bottom