Motion Sickness

+
Hi,

Your game, Cyberpunk 2077 looks great and I am very excited to get on hands on it when it releases.
Due to this game being in only 1st person, can you guys put in a feature to disable the camera shake? I get bad motion sickness when I play first-person games with any sort of camera shake; and that's why I cannot play games such as Apex Legends, Farcry, Dying Light, Metro Exodus for more than 10 minutes. I don't know why but I don't get any motion sickness while I play Overwatch. I think it's because Overwatch has no camera shake and I think it has a wider field of view also.

I mainly stick to 3rd person type of games as I don't get motion sickness while playing them. The Witcher 3 is by far my favorite 3rd person RPG ever. If 1st person view is the way that the devs want us (players) to experience the game then I will respect that; but can you add a feature to disable the camera shake? I really don't want to play Cyberpunk 2077 in small 10minutes at a time.

Nonetheless, I will still support you guys and this game as I did with the Witcher 3 series on both Ps4 and PC. The game looks great!

I hope they will add an option about camera shake, it will be very helpful for person like you, but fov propably will be unchangable.

Sild

Ex-moderator
Head bobbing can be disabled as well as motion blur and also adjustable Field of View.

Hi,

Your game, Cyberpunk 2077 looks great and I am very excited to get on hands on it when it releases.
Due to this game being in only 1st person, can you guys put in a feature to disable the camera shake? I get bad motion sickness when I play first-person games with any sort of camera shake; and that's why I cannot play games such as Apex Legends, Farcry, Dying Light, Metro Exodus for more than 10 minutes. I don't know why but I don't get any motion sickness while I play Overwatch. I think it's because Overwatch has no camera shake and I think it has a wider field of view also.

I mainly stick to 3rd person type of games as I don't get motion sickness while playing them. The Witcher 3 is by far my favorite 3rd person RPG ever. If 1st person view is the way that the devs want us (players) to experience the game then I will respect that; but can you add a feature to disable the camera shake? I really don't want to play Cyberpunk 2077 in small 10minutes at a time.

Nonetheless, I will still support you guys and this game as I did with the Witcher 3 series on both Ps4 and PC. The game looks great!
I also hope there are options to disable camera shake and motion blur (like when turning around or moving fast)

It is a pity that I can not play this game because of the first person. I can only play third-person games because they make me dizzy, regardless of the movement options I change. I was waiting for this game with enthusiasm but I will not buy a game that I can not play. 😭

After playing Cyberpunk (just played the Evelyn mission - you meet her at a bar and do the memory stuff) I experienced really bad vertigo. After getting up this morning I still have it!

Top Bottom