Motorcycle handling

+
Completed The Heist and the only vehicle I have (without going GTA) is Jackie's bike.

Handling is almost like Tron's light motorcycle game... as in the bike will only go in straight lines and is really hard to steer to follow the curve of the road.

We need look/steer with this.

Eh, spent a bunch of time cruising on Jackie's bike just last night (KBM) and thought the driving was great. Trailing a rogue Delamain cab was so cool, staying right on him and tight. I've got no complaints. But obviously some people have quite a few.

yaiba kusanagi is the best bike to handle

really would be nice to see girls on bikes in nc
i don't understand why cdpr didn't add them

They will, hell you see two animals take off on bikes in one of the missions so it's not like they don't even
have the rigging done.

With the pathing logic so bad, I don't need NPC bikes stopped dead in the middle of downtown, or having a you know what standoff because they're both taking a left turn at a major intersection.

You have to lower speed and cruise a little for wide curves, and brake before tight curves. Just as in cars. As bikes go Jackie's is one of the most maneuverable.

Completed The Heist and the only vehicle I have (without going GTA) is Jackie's bike.

Handling is almost like Tron's light motorcycle game... as in the bike will only go in straight lines and is really hard to steer to follow the curve of the road.

Yes, Jackie's ARCH is hard to control with the keyboard, as are all of the ARCH motorcycles. I find that the Apollo "Scorpion" is much easier to handle.

Use 3rd-person view and use your mouse to control your camera position / angle. As for following the curve, don't go into a turn with way too excessive speed, then release throttle when entering the turn while holding A or D down. Once you see the bike doing suffuciently tight a turn - give it full throttle again.

You see, the bike is stable whenever you don't repeatedly tap A / D during a turn. Which is, in fact, indeed much how it is in real life - if you'd try any fancy twitchy moves of the front wheel while going any fast, IRL bike - it'll wobble and throw you out like a crazy bull. Unless you have lightning-fast reflexes of a moto-GP pilot and is lucky to "catch" the wobble before it gains too much amplitude. And you can see what i'm talking about - in the following video. Note how most of the time, problems begin exactly when pilots change how tight a turn the bike is about to do (i.e. starting or exiting a corner):

Yep motorcycle handling is just fine and is extremely easy to steer. Once you master it you can even do an MI2 stoppie with it. My favorite is the yellow Nazare.
mi2stoppie.jpg

Yep motorcycle handling is just fine and is extremely easy to steer. Once you master it you can even do an MI2 stoppie with it. My favorite is the yellow Nazare.
View attachment 11165912
Yeah, I had lots of fun when I discovered that. Practice cornering by jamming the front break and tilting the back wheel while it was in the air for tight corners.

For First Person, I need the controller to properly control the bike, but with Third Person, I can control it just fine now, just gotta know when to use the front break vs the back break.

Bike controls are so much easier then cars, so much easier to ride in between cars too.

Also, if you hold on to the e-brake and keep hold of the brake you'll complete the spin when e-braking. Useful when doing 180 turns.

With the pathing logic so bad, I don't need NPC bikes stopped dead in the middle of downtown, or having a you know what standoff because they're both taking a left turn at a major intersection.

lol, NPC as pathing logic?, think i'm playing the wrong game here.

Top Bottom