Motorcycle replaced by old car :(

+
In Act 2 - went through the car in the garage scene. Bought a new motorcycle for 22k.

Whenever I summon my ride, it is replaced by my original car. The motorcycle shows up in the popup screen to confirm...

25 hours in - I love this game, but gawd is it buggy...

Edit: went back to an older save, rushed through, and it seems to work, so I'll go through again taking my time.

At least playing lots of Elder Scrolls has taught me to keep loads of save files handy.

Last edited:
Strange things going on. I don't know if verify/repair can bring back the "stolen" vehicle:

You can also send a ticket to support to let them investigate the motorcycle crime:

Had the same bug happen. No clue where my bike is at. the Kusanagi CT-3X is missing. Would like a mechanic where you can specify which car response to the V button. Kinda makes purchasing the vehicles pointless otherwise.

Had the same bug happen. No clue where my bike is at. the Kusanagi CT-3X is missing. Would like a mechanic where you can specify which car response to the V button. Kinda makes purchasing the vehicles pointless otherwise.
Can't you hold down the summon car button to get a list of your owned cars? It was my understanding that is how it would work (I still don't have a second vehicle to test it so I might be completely wrong).

Same thing happened to me and I miss my bike :( I bought it right after the starter car got totaled. I still have the "wait for car to be repaired" status for the Human nature mission but my bike has been replaced with the old car.

Can't you hold down the summon car button to get a list of your owned cars? It was my understanding that is how it would work (I still don't have a second vehicle to test it so I might be completely wrong).
Pressing and Holding V fixed the issue. Had to look it up and only found it on some gam review website.

Top Bottom