Motorcycles and Cars

+
It is a problem; their price first, given the difficulty of making money in the game (I should point out that I have never used glitch, but I spent hours wasting my time, boring). A lot of cars are unnecessary and some motorcycles. I love Scorpio's bike and Claire's "Beast". the only two vehicles I use.
Too bad we can't go racing cars (real ones, no revenge race like Claire's case).
Driving fast in NC is not necessary in my case. the vehicle must first and foremost; to be practical. Obviously there is a model that I love; Johnny's Porsche and it's free.
notice; no park area for our vehicles.

To date, I have passed the 400 hours of play, I have all the trophies, many of which were won by chance, I have covered the entire playing surface, many areas are not finished; hole in the map and; console crash.
Woman player on PS4 pro.

Yeah I had to install a mod to adjust the bad driving in the game. It did help and make it funner.

Murk Man Caliburn isn't bad, and it looks real nice. I actually used it in the last race for Beast in Me.

The Nomadized Galena is probably the easiest one to drive around in the city, if for some reason I can't use a bike.

Best car I had was the Quadra 66 javelina so far. I can usually make enough money to buy it. It handles great and doesnt fall apart too quick.
I like the fact that there is a lot of choice but the lack of customization makes certain vehicles rather awful. You can buy a basic Galena early on, but it handles badly. Yet the game has these green-blue-ish Galena's you will see driving around town that handle way better. Too bad you cant upgrade yours to that model.

JagoA

Forum regular
1. Agree that some prices of vehicles are absurd relative to their "economic status," but I don't quite understand your problem saying that there are some unnecessary vehicles, you don't necessarily have to like/use them all, they are jus there as options.

2. Replayable prolonged racing tourneys are def my wish too. Maybe using randomized rotation of courses. Just driving around NC there's a lot of potential for good courses.

3. There are SOME parking garages, the one that I think most people miss is the one that is right next to V's megablock, and it has a elevator. leading right to your apartment too. There are also some regular parking lots and street parking places. But I honestly wish they would add some kind of underground parking where you can just park your vehicle and it would be stored underground, and when you need it back just press a button and it would be fetched automatically into the spot.

1. Agree that some prices of vehicles are absurd relative to their "economic status," but I don't quite understand your problem saying that there are some unnecessary vehicles, you don't necessarily have to like/use them all, they are jus there as options.

2. Replayable prolonged racing tourneys are def my wish too. Maybe using randomized rotation of courses. Just driving around NC there's a lot of potential for good courses.

3. There are SOME parking garages, the one that I think most people miss is the one that is right next to V's megablock, and it has a elevator. leading right to your apartment too. There are also some regular parking lots and street parking places. But I honestly wish they would add some kind of underground parking where you can just park your vehicle and it would be stored underground, and when you need it back just press a button and it would be fetched automatically into the spot.
I appreciated your comment. as you could see, all the vehicles I mentioned are free. obviously by following specific lines of play. I forgot Sampson's vehicle, Quadra Type-66 cthulhu. Obtained if Claire doesn't kill him. it's a good vehicle that I like.
However, this same vehicle is for sale...

Pufty

Forum regular
400 hours? Dang and here I'm thinking with 200 It's a valid point to review the game, but I guess I got ways to go.

Speaking of cars - The selection is nice, the method of buying is a bit offsetting, but my gripe is handling. With bikes it's fine, I can enjoy the rides, unless I have to make sharp turns, but it's just plain slippery with cars and so far I wouldn't want any car races (even if I actually want to race) without the fix of handling and so far I refuse to use mods to see how far CDPR is going to take the gauntlet and mop up their own mess.

notice; no park area for our vehicles.
Technically, you have a parking spot. But you won't see all your vehicles there (that would also be a bit resource heavy, just for a little showoff).
It's the parking garade where Jackie drops you off after the first quest after the prologue.
You can park you car there, then take the elevator to your apartment.

I mainly use bikes, for me its the most convenient mean of transport.
Especially like Yaiba Kusanagi CT-3X from Wakako.

Love the Quadra Turbo-R, Jackies Arch, Mizutani Shion Coyote, Quadra Type-66 Javelina, Yaiba Kusanagi CT-3X, Brennan Apollo, and Johnny's Porsche. All those vehicles are fun to drive and fast. The rest of the vehicles are take it or leave it. The most upsetting is the Quadra Avenger that thing looks beautiful but it's the worst handling car by a mile IMO so I never used it.

Difficulty in making money??
With over 400 hours you should be able to buy all of them twice. Are just just driving around listening to radio?
I'm about 20 hours in (current run), got near 50k and still have to meet Vic. [Edit] I should add, I dont even sell all my abundant weapons. I scrap those]
Also, no car or vehicle is useless because other than a broken stash, speed and some better or worse handling there's nothing special about any of them. Its basically down to what you like best. (Muzutani Shion, Avenger and CT-3X for me)
Honorable mentions: Rattler, Coyote and Arch.
About the racing I agree. In a separate topic I made a suggestion on how races could be reintroduced as a singleplayer sidemode. So yeah I'd like that.
Driving fast I see more as an issue towards the minimap. I get to see the corner on the radar when I'm practically passing it, this causes me to slam the brake until standstill, turn around and go on. While yes, there's quite some turns its still possible to rev a car or bike to wicked speed. But I really need vision on whats ahead, specificially when following a mission marker.
As far as a garage is concerned, I'm not exactly sure how/if spawning or despawning of vehicle is really handled. But I wouldnt have an issue with your vehicle being returned to the garage where Jackie drops you off in the beginning. Make it the vehicle you used last, and despawn any other vehicle if another vehicle of choice is in use.

Last edited:
Bikes are my favourite also, mostly use the Kusanagi i bought of Wakako. Too bad they are horrible to manouver on M+K.
I get that some people wish to purchase every car because of achievements. And that will give you some challenge, when it comes to the financial aspect. I've found that later in you can sell guns you loot from enemies for around 100k a piece, and if you empty out your pocket for junk that usualy fetches some thousands aswell.
If you dont care for that, well then there are some free cars scattered around the map. Just go exploring :cool:

Top Bottom