Mount and Blade 2

+
That's one of the things I love about it. You really need to measure your strength well and that of your enemies because even if you win the battle you can have your force crippled which makes you easy pickings for the other factions. Bannerlord can't come out soon enough.

One of the things I always wanted was coop. Would be fun to play with some friends through the campaign. Even if it's only having your friends fight alongside you, it would be fun. Ideally you'd could have them as a general or something with their own troops that they could command during a battle.

Last edited:
"It's coming out December (this December!) as a DLC for Warband and you can pre-order it right now on http://www.gog.com and soon on other good online retailers!
Also, hop over to GoG right now for a FREE giveaway on Mount & Blade original and a massive discount on the rest of the franchise... the perfect opportunity to get your friends into Mount & Blade!"

New dev diary focusing on music. They included a few demo-clips (one for each faction) and it sounds really good!
https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/11

Also a new screenshot showing how the game is coming along.

Taleworlds releases something like 4 dev diaries a year. I really hope they start picking up the pace and telling us more interesting news!

Last edited:
i wonder how they'll handle modding. will the console players have to pay a fee to access what pc gamers get for free?

Last edited by a moderator:
Another dev diary. This one is about the bartering/diplomacy system. Sounds to me like you will barter for rewards from quests, but I could be misinterpreting.
https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/12

They also say this .

We hope you enjoyed reading about this new feature for Bannerlord and we are looking forward to sharing more information about the progress of the game soon

I wonder what that could mean?? :hope: Maybe they will increase their average number of devs diaries per year to more than five...

Last edited:
Man... they've really upped the immersion. It actually reminds me a little of Witcher 2.

Screenshots in the spoilers.

---------- Updated at 03:51 PM ----------

For anyone who missed it in the trailer, I present to you: Benedict Cumberbatch.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info guys as a big fan of the previous games I am very excited for Bannerlord(they even used a song from The Witcher 2 I think in one of the earlier clips)

I let out a tiny squeal when I saw the footage this morning, it looks great, nice sword on the back (;

~I hope either they, or a modder, improve those sword animations a little more before release...

It's a shame that Kingdom Come isn't third person, I cannot play first person games - Feel sick every time I get dragged onto CSGO etc...

Looks like it'll be a lot of fun! Witcher community unite and make a mod in our favourite game world? >: 3

Wow. Those videos have pretty much sold me. I love the Middle ages and there seems to be an amazing sense of scope to this game as well as awesome customization. It looks like a hard core PC title. The only niggle I have is the camera angle behind the PC seems odd. It feels like they should be showing more of the character.

Wow. Those videos have pretty much sold me. I love the Middle ages and there seems to be an amazing sense of scope to this game as well as awesome customization. It looks like a hard core PC title. The only niggle I have is the camera angle behind the PC seems odd. It feels like they should be showing more of the character.

In the previous games you could zoom the camera out, and use the Tilde to look around, similarly as you can in Arma, but without the head tracking unfortunately.

Top Bottom