Mouse + keyboard input freez.

+
I have an issue with keyboard an mouse when input from both of them kind of freezes. Character keeps moving in last inputted direction and camera does not reacts to mouse movement, it last couple of seconds and then everything fine again, and after half a minute or so it happens again. Basically I just loose control of my movement for two seconds every half minute, which makes the game unplayable. Also during this freeze fps does not drop, and game itself does not freeze.

For version 1.04 I found a temporal solution - some guys tried to fix virtual input (whatever it was) and edit cyberpunk2077.exe file in hex editor. After this my issue changed into half a second fps drops, so at least it became playable. But after 1.05 that virtual input was fixed, so now I'm stuck with my issue again as it didn't go anywhere.

I've tried to update all drivers I could, tied to set all graphical settings to low, tried other mouse, tried every solution that people suggest for issues with mouse and keyboards - no luck.

Are there any programs running in the background? I'd close anything non-essential in the task manager. Maybe somethings interfering for some strange reason.

Did you check out the Windows mouse settings? I heard that if Enhance pointer precision is enabled, it can lag too, for example.

Make sure that windows is up to date too.

What hardware are you using?
GOG, Steam?

Are there any programs running in the background? I'd close anything non-essential in the task manager. Maybe somethings interfering for some strange reason.

Did you check out the Windows mouse settings? I heard that if Enhance pointer precision is enabled, it can lag too, for example.

Make sure that windows is up to date too.

What hardware are you using?
GOG, Steam?
There wasn't anything in the background, except for windows processes, GOG and Steam. Also I run Cyberpunk from GOG if it is matters. And I didn't have this issue with any other game, only in Cyberpunk.

Yes, I checked windows mouse settings and Enhance pointer precision was not enabled in the first place.

Regarding hardware I use mouse Bloody V7M and keyboard Blooby B120 Turbo Illuminated.
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz 3.60 GHz
Installed RAM 16,0 GB
Graphic card Gigabyte Nvidia gtx 1080

Also I have a Logitech gamepad, and it doesn't seems to have this issue.

Last edited:
Closing Steam (or disabling its overlay feature) also doesn’t do anything?

You can report it to cdpr support here:
(“contact us“ to send a ticket)

Turning of GOG overlay seems to be actually helpful, huge thanks.

Top Bottom