Mouse Scroll Wheel

+
Hello,

Logitech MX Ergo Trackball.

Unable to use/bind middle mouse button, scroll wheel and forward/back mouse buttons.

Makes tagging/zooming and weapon selection a real pain.

All drivers up-to-date.

Any advice....

I have similar problem with mx master 2s.
It seems to be related to logitech options software. After uninstalling it / disabling all related processes game works as intended.

Anyone else come up with a better solution besides deleting Logitech software? I need that software for other things on my PC.

I certainly hope there's a solution for that as well, as I am also having that problem with my MX Master mouse, Scroll Wheel Click, Forward, Back, non functional. Attempted removing options and no success.

Same here with an MX Master. Kinda need the Logitech options for my keyboard, but I'll probably uninstall it for now.

Same Issue here with Logitech MX Ergo Mouse... Scroll wheel works maybe 1 time out of 50 spins; middle mouse button, forward and back buttons unassignable / do not work at all.

Will try disabling the Logitech SW later and see if that temporarily resolves the issue.

@akame1001
Try Task manager -> Startup -> disable Logitech options -> restart Pc. Problem shoud be gone.
And when you want to return to normal operations just launch Logitech Options app.

I'd really prefer not to disable my Logitech software. I need it to change the dpi settings on my mouse. At the moment I cannot use any button but right and left mouse click on my mouse in game.

I can't move my mouse or joystick (xbox one controller on PC) left or right when I meet npc's only up or down. EX. you meet victor you need to scan him to see if the implant is working i can't move my head to the right or to the left to scan him. (The mouse or controller speeds up and slows down when looking around in the game in left or right. i played with so many setting and used different mouses and controllers and its not me its the game) (I'm a design Engineer Im SMART) anyone else having this issue?

Hello,

Logitech MX Ergo Trackball.

Unable to use/bind middle mouse button, scroll wheel and forward/back mouse buttons.

Makes tagging/zooming and weapon selection a real pain.

All drivers up-to-date.

Any advice....
the fix, for now, is to open your Logitech Options software and go to Point & Scroll tab and disable Smooth Scrolling. Works fine when that is turned off.

Here's a solution by editing the XML of the profile.

I'm really getting tired of everyone's "Fix" to this problem being "Edit the coding of the game" as an answer. You see it dozens of times in every Interface-related post. It's not a fix, it's just somethign that makes the game somewhat more tolerable, but doesn't solve anything.

Same issue, MS Wireless Mobile Mouse 4000, no logitech ...

edit: By "logitech ..." I meant the logitech options application. A wired Logitech M105 mouse works.

Applies to game versions 1.04, 1.05

Last edited:
Me as well. MS Wireless Mouse 5000 with Comfort Desktop. Wheel click works, but not the wheel scrolling.

I hope this will help some people:

I also have a Logitech mouse, but I've never had Logitech Options. At least, I remember checking to see if I had Logitech Options before installing it (because of a suggested solution that requires turning off a feature, I think it was "Mouse Acceleration"), and not finding it. My scrolling issue appeared many hours into the game.

My mouse and the software didn't seem to be compatible, so I left it alone to try other things. Just now, I uninstalled Logitech Options and some other logitech program, with Add or remove programs. I forgot the name of the other program, but I figured it seemed associated with Logitech Options.

Now my scrolling works great! During the problem, I wasn't even able to click and drag the scroll bar of the specific quest journal entry or shard entry, but I had been able to click and drag the scroll bar that scrolls through the list of journal entries and shards.

Last edited:
Top Bottom