Mouse Scroll Wheel

+
I have a Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 and managed to solve this issue by downloading and installing
Mouse and Keyboard Center from MS support site, and disabling Accelerated Vertical Scrolling at Wheel Settings panel (it is enabled by default). Maybe this can help you.

1613837423165.png

1613837519492.png

******EDITED******* After restarting the game, the issue is back. But, if you switch Accelerated Vertical Scrolling on/off while in the game, the mouse scroll wheel starts working again. Go figure...

Last edited:
I have a Microsoft Comfort Mouse 4500 and managed to solve this issue by downloading and installing
Mouse and Keyboard Center from MS support site, and disabling Accelerated Vertical Scrolling at Wheel Settings panel (it is enabled by default). Maybe this can help you.

View attachment 11181191

View attachment 11181194

******EDITED******* After restarting the game, the issue is back. But, if you switch Accelerated Vertical Scrolling on/off while in the game, the mouse scroll wheel starts working again. Go figure...

View attachment 11181191

View attachment 11181194

Thanks man! It worked for me too, with a Microsoft wireless 5000. I just registered to give you a thumb up !

Top Bottom