Mouse sensitivity problem

+
My mouse sensitivity is really slow in all the game menus. There seems to be no setting for this. I went into settings -> controls and put first person and third person mouse sensitivity setting to the highest. it made the mouse faster in game but it is still really slow in all the menus. I also made the sensitivity in my Logitech mouse setting on high but when I start the game the mouse gets much slower. Is there a way to fix this?

Last edited:
I'm actually having the opposite problem. I'm finding the mouse sensitivity is too fast for me, In the menu. I wish you could adjust this as well. Not just for the first-person camera and third-person camera

Are you talking about mouse lag, mouse acceleration or sensitivity?

If you have really low framerates, your mouse inputs will feel unresponsive. If your frametimes are inconsistent (i.e. due to highly variable framerate), the input lag will also be inconsistent so twitch aiming and head snapping becomes really difficult to train into muscle memory.

This is one of the reasons why in competitive online fps games, people try to get insane framerates (240+) with extremely low variance between average and 0.1% lows. Consistently low input lag makes it easier to aim train.

With regards to the menus I don't know. My fps is uncapped so in menus I sit at 280 to 369 fps. It could be lag introduced by the post process effect which blurs your screen. Or it could be some holdover from a thumbstick control schema since it is designed to be a weird hybrid for control pads and mouse + keyboard users but not optimal for either. Alternatively it could just be a disconnect where the in game framerate is low, you open a menu and your mouse suddenly feels more responsive but because its so different, your muscle memory is off and you "oversteer" your cursor.

Last edited:
I'm talking about the sensitivity. I slightly move my mouse and it's half way across the screen.

Or it could be some holdover from a thumbstick control schema since it is designed to be a weird hybrid for control pads and mouse + keyboard users but not optimal for either.

I believe this is the problem, as I've also noticed extremely slow cursor movement while controlling it with a thumbstick on my PS4 controller connected to my PC.

Top Bottom