Mouse stopped working

+
My mouse just stopped working after the game crashed. I've tried everything that I could think of or see in the settings. I've re-installed, verified files, you name it. Mouse doesn't work in the game anymore. Keyboard does work. Just not the mouse. The bugs are ruining this game so much.

To be clear: mouse works every else on my PC just fine.

Just a small necro, just happened to me after not playing for a day or so, mouse works in the menus, can fire guns but NO movement with the mouse actually in the game. really odd bug?

Did you find a fix?

I have this issue as well, really game breaking stuff. It does not make sense to stop working 30 hours into the game without any changes to the settings whatsoever. The developers unwillingness to address this issue is also alarming. Time to try and convince steam to refund the game I suppose.

I am in 1.23 playing my first time through. Belly of the beast mission, and my mouse stopped responding in game. It works if I hit esc in the menues. It works in my inventory, just not in first person mode. Happened story mode with atom smasher and the face stomp. Doesn't work in past saves either.

Like it set a flag, and did not reset it. :(
Post automatically merged:

Okay, I was able to fix it by finding a much earlier save that had a cut scene that switched off my movement and back on again.

Last edited:
Top Bottom