Mouse support for STEERING vehicles

+
Dear CD Projekt Red or to whom it may concern regarding mouse controlled steering support,

I am urging and begging the developers PLEASE implement mouse steering for vehicles. As a disabled gamer who has been playing games for over 22 years as a quadriplegic, I can never drive any vehicles in games because mouse support steering is not implemented in the game. Practically the only developer to do so is Rockstar with their game Grand Theft Auto Vice City and Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, other than that I can't play games that have cars because I cannot steer with a keyboard as I do not have the hand dexterity because my fingers don't work due to my disability as a quadriplegic. So when I saw this game I was extremely excited and hopeful that you guys would be kind enough to implement mouse control steering support for disabled Gamers who have troubles like I do and cannot use controller or a keyboard to steer a vehicle due to their disability. so again I urge you and beg you guys please mouth controlled steering for the game for disabled gamers to drive their vehicles without using a keyboard or controller.

Top Bottom