movement disabled after scripted movements

+
I don't know what happened, did not happen before and I did not update the game either.

What happened is, ever since I installed the "annoy me no more" mod (it basically stops the game from disabling double jumps, movement, etc. when getting a phone call) anytime I go into a scripted movement where V must sit down, stand up, etc. player movement is completely locked. I can pan camera but I cannot move at all. I have to save in place and reload in order to unlock myself, but unfortunately I am in a mission where I can't save and so there is no way for me to continue on at all.

Using patch 1.11

I uninstalled ALL mods, deleted the config file (to reset to default), and none of this fixed it.

Or is there any console command I can use to force an auto save or unlock movement?

I am going to add that I was able to unlock myself by summoning a Basilisk with the call for help mod. However it causes a huge amount of panic (as this tends to occur indoors, and summoning a tank indoor tends to cause NPC to react as though a shooting occurred.

Last edited:

CEAN0

Forum regular
It's the same in vanilla game what i know, it's just is made that way.

EDIT: I don't have that mod installed and my game act the same way, what i see so should that mod fix some of those things.

Last edited:
Top Bottom