Moves log

+
Moves log

Hi everyone! I have suggestion, maybe it already exists, but i couldnt find. Is there a rounds log of moves in the game? If not, is it possible to add it? Some section where i can see moves history of player during the battle. It happens that the opponent uses some special card and I can not understand what they mean, because I do not see the visible effects. I think it realy helps to play, especially for new players
It also helps in more detail to monitor the progress of the battle, watch what cards the opponent has used, and on this basis to build further tactics.
Hope i said clearly
GoogleTranslate ©

Last edited:
There is not a history, in that sense. The last card the opponent played is shown on the left side of the screen. It will also be the top card of the graveyard, so if you right click on the graveyard you can look through the contents, and the first card you see should be the last card the opponent played (and will show the card text there).

It has been suggested previously, but if you want to make sure then, like all suggestions and bug, please make sure you submit to CDPR directly (link in my signature).

A log-thing would be too difficult and complicated. It doesn't make much sense to have to go to a file that you have to access through file explorer. A better option would be to show it in the game at the moment you play the card. But that's just for special cards and there aren't so many of them and you will learn their abilities quickly as you progress through the game, you can also see them in your opponent's graveyard, as Treamayne already suggested. Also try spending some time in your card collection menu, you can find all the cards there and after clicking it shows all the desired info. Basically give it some time and your mind will become sharper ;)

No Title

Knightlon;n7194590 said:
A log-thing would be too difficult and complicated. It doesn't make much sense to have to go to a file that you have to access through file explorer.

I don;t think either of us meant a log file in Explorer. I believe he meant, like other Digital CCGs, a small list of actions that show what happened and you can hover over the action to see the relevant card and text. Something like the attached picture, where hovoering over the name (Commander's Horn) shows the card and text, like hovering over a card in your hand does.

Attachments

• photo87250.jpg
    photo87250.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 47
Aye, I was wrong. If there was something like a game-replay, that might be good, maybe with some useful tools. Who knows. But a log-thing still seems odd and old to me.

Top Bottom