Movies / TV Shows!

+
Ranger got pwned big time, wow. I actually didn't expect the ending of the last episode though I should have seen it coming. Everything has gone to shit again, lol.

Epic. Roche would be proud of that landing.

Last edited:
I am really hoping that "Constantine" comes back for another season. The first episode pretty much sucked and it did not begin to find footing until episode three when the network started to look the other way allowing the Constantine character to truly shine through and become a faithful representation of the character especially by the end of the season, I could swear that the comic possessed the actor.
Will not show the trailer, it's really only scenes from the first episode and so it's atrocious.

Yaaay! I just noticed Sleepy Hollow is renewed. I was sure it would be cancelled.

I've decided I hope Constantine comes back too, but it still needs a better sense of direction.

Incidentally, has anyone seen any updates about Haven? It seems really weird that they haven't given dates for the second half of Season 5.

Last edited:
A little late, but:

Flash 01x15 - You can quite clearly see that this is episode they wanted to put before the break, but didn't have enough time to do so. It's full of twists, action and provides several answers while still leaving a many questions behind
(we know who Reverse Flash is, but why and how he came up with Wells persona?).
Of course, the cliffhanger on the other hand leaves no doubts that not all plot twists will stick and even creators themselves admitted that right away. I hope they will not use that opportunity to reverse back everything that happened, because that would be kinda disappointing. The only real problem I had was that Iris and Barry's next step in their relationship felt a little too rushed for my taste. My other concern is that those revelations may imply that first season of Flash will follow too closely to first season of Arrow, but they still may surprise us. Other then that it was a great episode, main story arc develops, villain is a fun distraction, characters are as always likable and I hope they keep the same level of quality for the rest of the series.

The Walking Dead 05x14 - I admit, this season is very uneven, with it's fair share of both bad and really good episodes, but since 05x10 it seems to find it's footing. It was one of those action packed episodes and they usually end up being pretty good. There was not a single boring moment, every plotline had something important or interesting going for it. I was hoping they would do more with the character they killed, but I guess it was in response to many viewers hating him for some really dumb reasons
(other then just a pun). People were blaming Noah for Beth's death, even though it was her own decision and he himself wanted to stay, so she could leave. People called him whiner and load just because he cried over death of his family, which is completely understandable reaction. And he clearly wasn't a load as he many times showcased that he know how to handle and kill walkers. Tyreese death was kinda his fault, but it happened mainly because Ty himself was distracted and not in the best of mental health.
I have to add that while Gabriel looks like ungrateful jerk for what he did, no one, who remember how Rick and Carol acted in the recent episodes, can say that he's absolutely wrong. Now with just two episodes left, I'm very interested in what kind of direction this story will follow.

And of course it was worth it just to see Eugene in full on badass mode.

Arrow 03x16 - Well, I have to say that all third season episodes are consistent in terms of quality, if only it wasn't that low. We have final confirmation of Lazarus pit and yet they still decided to go with this bullshit deus ex machina. I still hope that everything that happened in the season is a part of elaborate Ra's al Ghul plan and he actually lied to Oliver about his survival, but this hope is slowly dying out. At least Ra's finally started doing shit, so there is a chance that the story will finally move on. Episode seems to hint at some possible future Nyssa and Laurel relationship. Seeing how pretty much no one wants to see Oliver and Laurel together anyway, they have my blessing. And that's about it, third season continue to suck, I continue to pray for another episode to be a return to form and I am becoming aware that me watching Arrow turns more and more into some sort of sadomasochistic tango. Well, I get through all seasons of Smallville, including season 4, so I think I can handle it. To the next week!

As far as Arrow is concerned, we're near the end of the season, so I guess we're going to have to put up with this for a while. But the worst case that I'm prepared to tolerate is an end-of-season cliffhanger resolved FOREVER within the first two episodes of the next season. If the next season continues like this, I'm giving up on it.

They can keep Nyssa in it though.

Flash surprised me a little, as I'm not familiar with the lore. Definitely looking very interesting though.
And thank goodness for that ending, I was horrified about what happened to Cisco.

Yeah, resolving season cliffhanger in a one or two episodes seems to be quite popular in CW's shows, like in aforementioned Smallville.

Oh no! Clark was imprisoned by Jor-El! Lex is poisoned and Chloe is blow up by Lionel Luthor! No one can stop him now! Oh, in the first episode it's revealed that they are all alive and Clark returns. Oh no! Clark is trapped in Phantom Zone, city in chaos, Zod possessed Lex's body and no one can stop him now! Oh, everything get fixed in a first episode of next season.

And so on.

I've decided I hope Constantine comes back too, but it still needs a better sense of direction.

I agree with that. SPOILER! Manny would have been revealed as the true bad guy mid season leaving the back half of the season to figuring out his motives and how to stop him just like any other TV show of it's type would do. I have no idea why they decided to go the other way but, while there were some great episodes, in whole it all felt disjointed with waaay too much filler.
I mainly want to see the show come back because Matt Ryan embodied the character so well. Plus they were not just pulling shit out their ass when portraying New Orleans Voodoo, and demonology so I got to respect them for doing the research.

Better Call Saul just keeps getting better and better. There was one amazing episode with MIke and now this where Jimmy and his brother start working together on a huge case. Also Jimmy and Kim is just so well done.

Gilligan is a genius.

Finally saw John Wick the other day. It's a stupid movie but, man, was it fun to watch. 6/10

It's about on par with most action movies. I definitely agree the story was a pretty meh, though the idea of the Continental hotel was a fun concept that I felt wasn't as flushed out as it could have been. Other than that, the plot was pretty paper thin, but it was still entertaining as hell like you said.

Oh, and throughout it I just kept wanting Alfie Allen to get his Game of Thrones treatment as payback for what he did. He got off pretty lightly considering.

http://transmission.blogs.topgear.com/2015/03/25/bbc-releases-statement-on-clarkson/

First I though they sacked him because of his usual comments but physical and verbal abuse to a co-worker? Unacceptable. Even though I love Top Gear, I think letting Jeremy Clarkson go was morally the right thing to do under the circumstances. Like they said:

There cannot be one rule for one and one rule for another dictated by either rank, or public relations and commercial considerations.

Also, I heard a rumor that Netflix would be interested in having Clarkson to host their own car show, and that May and Hammond would most likely get on board as well.

So there is still hope. :)

Last edited:
sounds fishy. like an official pr disavowal. the way it's described sounds like a cartoon as well. so he followed him to the hospital to continue chastising the guy? ok...

Here's the investigation by BBC.

Oh well, at least he tried to apologize and reported the incident himself to the BBC. But Jezza clearly has some issues..

Top Bottom