Movies / TV Shows!

+
Ah the optimism from fans is priceless :D But if he does kill Tyrion I will not be amused!

[video=youtube;Uzas5-pFMWQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzas5-pFMWQ[/video]

As long as he doesn't kill my favourite Villain I will be okay.

(His killing off of Tywin was a huge waste of the best character in the whole series...)

[video=youtube;Uzas5-pFMWQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzas5-pFMWQ[/video]

As long as he doesn't kill my favourite Villain I will be okay.

(His killing off of Tywin was a huge waste of the best character in the whole series...)

Aaagh not Ramsay! I always hated him :D Gotta admit he plays it well in the series though. Speaking of evil characters, if what I read somewhere is true, GRRM is going to make a character even more messed up.

And yes that, about Tywin. He was one of the best characters.

Aaagh not Ramsay! I always hated him :D Gotta admit he plays it well in the series though. Speaking of evil characters, if what I read somewhere is true, GRRM is going to make a character even more messed up.

And yes that, about Tywin. He was one of the best characters.

These two desperately needed much more screen time together, best two in my opinion.

Aye, Snow.. there are some speculations about what will happen next about him.
His last word was Ghost...Warg him for a while, and then Melissandre will burn Shireen in order to resurrect him...:D

I mean, Snow cannot die...If R+L=J is true, he is ice & fire... :D

His last word was Ghost...Warg him for a while, and then Melissandre will burn Shireen in order to resurrect him...:D

Now that makes sense!
And omg was that a horrible scene in the series!

Last edited:

He cannot be dead, dead, it'd ruin all that character building for absolutely no payoff.

Also want to know what happened to the Blackfish.

Just saw Ex Machina for the first time with my wife. It is an incredibly good movie. I recommend it for anyone who likes science fiction.

I need to watch this one. Heard a lot of good things about it.

On another note, I just found Abridged version of DBZ - one of my favorite shows as a kid.

It's pure gold. Great one-liners from Vegeta :D

Aye, looking forward to this. Saw stills a while ago and the costumes are if not 100% authentic then so close to be no bother.

Apparently the director suggested to Fass that MacBeth has PTSD, and sold him on the idea over an evening. Fass was very keen for it even if at first glance it has a corny tinge. Could be great, because it might result in a realignment of Ms McB, who up 'till now at least has always (?) been the greater villian. The Mrs is Scandinavian now too, some 'purists' groaned at this, but to be clear, that was in fact quite common.

Dammit. I read these posts and started hoping that SOMEONE was finally making a film based at least in part on the historical Macbeth rather than the Shakespeare version. Apparently not.

So, ah well, it still sounds like it's a great film.

Narcos. Go watch it. Yes.

I watched the first three episodes and they were great. I firs thought it would have an episdodic structure with individual plots but the pacing is fantastic and feel very natural.
Also got to read a little about the real Pablo Escobar the show does a good job of portraying him as the ruthless bastard he was without exaggerating too much. So far, anyway.

Last edited:
Top Bottom