Movies / TV Shows!

+

Re-re-rewatched Akira, classic, so gooooooood.

Watched it with the English dub this time, eh, the acting is pretty baaaad - Still love it though.

[video=youtube;yPHEUb-Q-Aw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPHEUb-Q-Aw[/video]

I love this show, it has an unfiltered quality to it.

So this is what Warcraft looks like? Not impressed.

I have no idea why people follow this generic-looking crap.

@Alan989
The Trailer is Horrible..
Same reaction everywhere..People expected more and better ...Me Too..
That is really blizzard untypical . This looks just bad and cheap...

And what shall this moses scene? :eredinfacepalm:

So this is what Warcraft looks like? Not impressed.

I have no idea why people follow this generic-looking crap.

It's based on the first game, Warcraft: Orcs and Humans. Why so many people are obsessed with it? It has a really original art style, fantastic music, great lore (maybe the recent lore is not that great) and a really colorful cast of characters and races.

Better quality trailer here.

[video=youtube;NisQtgvg-3E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisQtgvg-3E&feature=share[/video]

@Alan989
The Trailer is Horrible..
Same reaction everywhere..People expected more and better ...Me Too..
That is really blizzard untypical . This looks just bad and cheap...

And what shall this moses scene? :eredinfacepalm:

Why isn't the dislike bar wider then? From what I gather from most fan sites, less than half of the posters hate it so...

Last edited:
I thought the lines were really, really week. Judging from the "secret trailer" reactions at blizzcon, I expected my socks to be blown a mile down the road but instead I was very disappointed :(

Looks better than the Hobbit anyways :p

Uhhhh, How can I say in words how much I love this film...? The visual design makes my eyes bleed its so good.

So 80's yet so timeless. Blade Runner is perfection.

(All apart from that silly 'Enhance, pan 45 right' scene, that goes on far too long and is not impressive in this era ahah).

(Named my 10mm pistol in Fallout 4 'Deckard').

Last edited:

Uhhhh, How can I say in words how much I love this film...? The visual design makes my eyes bleed its so good.

So 80's yet so timeless. Blade Runner is perfection.

(All apart from that silly 'Enhance, pan 45 right' scene, that goes on far too long and is not impressive in this era ahah).

(Named my 10mm pistol in Fallout 4 'Deckard').

We all await the day @KnightofPhoenix writes on Letho and Roy :yes

I know I'm late but recently I started watching Parks and Recreation and it's such a great show. I can't think of an American comedy that has made me laugh as hard as this since Friends or Frasier.

Amy Poehler is my favorite female comedian, she's just so great. And Parks and Rec just gets better as seasons go by, midway you can see that the actors are so into their roles and with each other that jokes land perfectly every time.

When it first came out it was criticized as being an Office ripoff, with which I kinda agreed at the time, but as time went by I started liking it more than The Office US. Of course The Office UK still reigns supreme when it comes to this style of TV show.

I really, really like Turbo Kid.. Imagine if Mad Max and a superhero movie had a baby, and this magnificent mess is that adorable offspring.

Mr Ironside still does a great baddy and Le Matos' soundtrack is bloody great, much better than Kung Fury, it doesn't leach off the 80's VHS, Neon everything look too much, it's just enough to feel very 80's while still be entertaining and new, also there is an absolute tonne of gore and slapstick comedy.

I watched the first episode of Jessica Jones this evening and damn, I have the feeling I'm going to be caught up in no time.

It started off a bit slow but I'm enjoying it so far. Can't wait to see how it progresses!

Oh and How To Get Away With Murder was insane this week. Every week I'm like wtf???? no way!!!!! and then somehow they manage to amp it up even further. Such a great show.

Top Bottom