Movies / TV Shows!

+
I don't watch TV AT ALL it's so very very mediocre these days.

All joking aside, I partially understand. I’ve reduced quite a lot my consumption of TV shows ever since I got internet at home ages ago. Counting anime as well, the most I watch on average is around 8 shows per year. Videogames take most of my leisure time anyway.

the Witcher netflix show is great
Post automatically merged:

Also if you want a chill comedy show I highly recommend Parks and Recreation.

I'm watching Picard now. The new Star Trek series. If you like old Star Trek, you should like it. A much more optimistic vision than in the recent Star Trek Discovery

The Expanse?

Also, have you seen Altered Carbon on Netflix?

Yeah, i didn't paid attention that english name of the show was different from russian one.

Altered Carbon... i saw the first season only so far, and it's even beyond medicore. Show started well, but quickly became boring and predictable, with really childish plot. Even beautiful Dichen could not save it. She and the actor who played Poe are the only bright sides of this show. It seems like except a few rare cases Netflix has a really poor quality of plots in their original content, despite all of them being made by different people. I wonder why?

Yeah, i didn't paid attention that english name of the show was different from russian one.

Altered Carbon... i saw the first season only so far, and it's even beyond medicore. Show started well, but quickly became boring and predictable, with really childish plot. Even beautiful Dichen could not save it. She and the actor who played Poe are the only bright sides of this show. It seems like except a few rare cases Netflix has a really poor quality of plots in their original content, despite all of them being made by different people. I wonder why?
Because they don't have anyone to answer to so they just do what they want. That and they need some top quality editors, both script and film, to cut away the useless chaff.

I'm finally started watching Dark Angel I know this show is old but it looks good

Attachments

• MV5BNThlYzVmMGEtOGY1OS00NTdjLTkwYmItOWRiNTYwNDJiNGY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BNThlYzVmMGEtOGY1OS00NTdjLTkwYmItOWRiNTYwNDJiNGY3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 65
posting here after a while, the witcher netflix show is great and (surprisingly?) with the same general consensus here locally
Bojack ended on a perfect note, would in all good faith note can recommend to anyone who hasn't given it a spin yet
Altered Carbon S2 yes should be good!

Not a fan of 3D anime, although at least this one looks of a slightly higher quality than something like Berserk S2. Regardless, despite not being sold by the visuals I'll give it a chance.

Not a fan of 3D anime, although at least this one looks of a slightly higher quality than something like Berserk S2. Regardless, despite not being sold by the visuals I'll give it a chance.

They finally have an opportunity to create a new chapter in the GITS Universe and to restore this great franchise, and this is what they come up with? Unbelievably disappointing.

Apparently Castlevania season 3 is coming out tonight, and from what I've read from different reviewers (avoiding spoilers), new characters introduced to the season will be more developed which sounds good.

Top Bottom