Movies / TV Shows!

+
From the team that brought us The Secret of Kells, and Song of the Sea, just in time for Halloween, Wolfwalkers...

The Secret of Kells:
Song of the Sea:

I just binge watched Preacher and man was it good. I thought it was just going to be another cheesy t.v. show like Supernatural or Grimm but it's more in line with Legion and Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency. Really well done. The only hard part about watching a t.v. show with a really great production value is going back to watching regular old cheesy t.v.

I have a longer list of shows with seasons pending I want to see than I've had in a long time ...

Just ordered Flash Gordon (one of my all time faves) 4K/3 Blu-Ray edition. Has nifty extras. Pick up this arvo.

Bonnnging!

I recommend "GANGS OF LONDON," my personal best action thriller TV series & Movies of 2020. Also, the show somewhat inline with CP2077 for a number of reasons, while not being the "futuristic cyberpunk" themes & setting:
+ The TV series based on a video game.
+ It's an action crime drama setting in a big overcrowded city (London) with multicultural people & classes.
+ It's a gang & city politics plots, with many intrigues, plot twists, & of course some secrets that bigger than the MCs ever thought of ...
+ GUARANTEED have one of the best bloody action scenes ever showed in cinema history. One episode in particular is pretty much a love letter to hardcore action movies genre. From the makers of THE RAID movies, GARETH EVANS.

This is a must watch imo to any Action genre fans.

chuck.jpg
bsg.0.jpg

Just watched a movie on prime video "Uncle frank". I think it was a great movie if your into the type of movie it is. Great acting cinemotagraphy, soundtrack. Deals with issues in a grounded way. Anyway if your into sort of grounded dramas I recomend.

if anyone here saw it, the lake drowining scen was representing the lake as alcohol, right? Thats just not me projecting?

Hollywood (on Netflix)
I give it a 6/10

It is too optimistic. EVERYTHING works out, there's no fear of failure so when good things happen, they don't feel earned.
Post automatically merged:

The Queen's Gambit
10/10

That show is PERFECTION! It doesn't feel like a TV show, but rather a long movie. It's my absolute favorite show of the year. It's a miniseries on Netflix.
Post automatically merged:

TV shows in no particular order and it's mostly just the shows that I'm watching currently:

1. Charmed (original series)
2. The Queen's Gambit
3. Workin' Moms
4. The Witcher
5. Parenthood
6. Superstore
7. Broad City
8. The Great
9. The Orville
10. Any of RuPaul's Drag Race (except Dragula... just not my thing)

Last edited:
Just a heads up for fans of cyberpunk.

Region B Collector's Edition:

P.S. If you didn't watch OVAs, don't watch the trailer, it's spoilery AF.

I don't watch much on TV, but Father Brown, and Tattoo Disasters (or any program about tats really) do make me tune in.
The exception being that I stil have the final episode of The Young Pope to watch, the series was recorded to watch back at a later date.

Top Bottom