Movies / TV Shows!

+
Castle Rock
I watched this one too and loved the first season. Second season was bit (too) slow on start, but turned out to be somewhat okay in the end.

Few other classic series lately have been (and I always keep going back to these every now and then):
Big Bang Theory
How I Met Your Mother (excluding the last season which was really painful to watch)
Two And a Half Men

I tried also going back to Frasier (yes, good ol' classic too) a while back and first season was still good, but after that it started getting old rather fast.

Movies / TV Shows!

I didn't see another thread like that before, Anyone can post the tv show / movie they last watched and rate it, Rate it how you wish. Or even review the show / movie, This way we can find in one place what people like to watch and see If It's worth a shot or not.

So... The last TV show I've watched is Breaking Bad. I think it deserves a solid 9/10.
The acting and the characters are absolutely fantastic, The story is focused on walter white an ordinary family guy [Bryan Cranston] and a chemistry teacher who suffers from a middlelife crisis, On top of that he's informed he's dying from cancer. So to pay for his expansive treatments he starts to create and sell Methamphetamine. Though, He have to keep this away from his family.

The main character is not this super-duper-BADASS or a genuis of some sort. As someone who is new to the business of drugs and lying to his family he makes a lot of mistakes and lose balance many times. He's a softie with his family and in the streets he tries to fix his mistakes, Again, Fantastic acting especially by Bryan Cranston.
May i suggest Blade Runner & Blade Runner 2049 incase no one has seen them yet

Although very much coming of age/teen, I really like Ms. Marvel.

I'm also curious about She Hulk.

I've just binged all three seasons of Love Death + Robots for the first time. Amazing show. The chapter Snow in the Desert gotta be my favourite, but there are a whole lot of contenders...

I've just binged all three seasons of Love Death + Robots for the first time. Amazing show. The chapter Snow in the Desert gotta be my favourite, but there are a whole lot of contenders...
It's an amazing series, there are a lot of incredible animes :)
(Snow in the desert, Sonnie's Edge, The very pulse of the machine,...)
Io, if you're a machine, What is your function ?
To know you !
Maybe I gonna live forever... or maybe this is just one last dream... before dying.

A tad late to the party, but I finally got around to picking up The Expanse.

A little into season 2 now and hot damn!

Love it.

Some familiar faces that i am stoked to see innit too.

Of all the upcoming new shows this one intrigues me the most. I hope it fares better than American Gods though
Post automatically merged:

Started and finished Paper Girls a couple days ago. It was entertaining and I was sad to see it end (for now), unlike Y The Last Man which was boring and didn't do the source material justice. Adapt Saga next, please!

Last edited:
Top Bottom