Movies / TV Shows!

+
Best things I've seen recently:

MOVIE OF THE DAMN YEAR:

These are really good, especially the documentary (Amazon / Disney+):

TV stuff:

Was also surprised by this one:

Also saw Sandman recently, which was pretty good - the casting is fantastic (especially Dream and Death - how heart-warming was that episode?) but it's Netflix so who knows if it gets renewed.

One chapter of House of the Dragon and it's already FAR better than all of Netflix Witcher's put together. It even
revealed a very important piece of information related to the main story, the ASOIAF books/GOT (which they forgot to include in the main show)

One chapter of House of the Dragon and it's already FAR better than all of Netflix Witcher's put together.
To be completely fair, it's not exactly a high bar. I haven't seen House of Dragon, but I would argue that a bouncing DVD screen saver is far better than entirety of Netflix Witcher.

Attachments

• 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f73675973716e632e676966.gif
    68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f73675973716e632e676966.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 37
Have you heard of the Zambi drama starring Nogizaka46 and Keyakizaka46 ? Or how about the Majisuka Gakuen series starring AKB48 ?

Who here has watched the new Winnie the Pooh movie ?
I saw the trailer yesterday. Definitely gonna watch it if I happen to bump into it somewhere. I think it will be one of those hit or miss movies which is either great or terrible. Not sure what to expect.

EDIT: That somehow reminded me about Hansel & Gretel: Which Hunters movie. I loved it! Even if they are not quite the same...

Enjoyed it so far. Little pathetic, but I'm curious how it will continue and how the characters and story will develop.

Enjoyed it so far. Little pathetic, but I'm curious how it will continue and how the characters and story will develop.
The artistic direction/costume design is visibly inferior to the Jackson movies. They should have set their sights higher like GOT did, not lower. That being said, it's entertaining AND much better than Netflix Witcher

Deadly Class is an underrated little gem of a show and now that I've seen it, I can conclude that its cancellation, alongside Raised By Wolves', is one of Mankind's worst crimes :disapprove:

Other than the tragicomedy called "Scuderia Ferrari's Formula 1 Misadventures", I've recently been watching (and finished) House of Cards. A very interesting premise that so utterly falls apart by the end (the decline starting in season 3, really). Still, as far as TV series go, it's one of the better ones - I know it was very popular when it was first coming out, but I never watched it until now.

Top Bottom