Movies / TV Shows!

+
I watched around fifteen minutes of the Willow series on Disney+ before turning it off. Absolutely awful.

Now watching Solar Opposites.

Took my daughter to see M3GAN over the weekend. It is a clever cautionary fable about allowing technology to proxy parent our children and has a bit of Child's Play and Frankenstein thrown in for good measure. The movie also has the good taste not to take itself too seriously.

Two thumbs way up.

It's almost here! Just few more days. So far trailers have been looking good.
Yeah between The Last of Us, The Legend of Vox Machina, and The Mandalorian, I'm pretty excited for the next few weeks of nerdy TV viewing. The Last of Us looks great and is getting stellar reviews.

First episode of The Last of Us was crazy good. It set a really high bar for the rest of the season.
Yes, it was really good! I can't wait to see the rest of it and I hope it keeps being as good as the first episode was. It was the only reason for me getting HBO. Glad that I didn't have to be disappointed :D

HAs anyone here watched "The Rehearsal"? It's completely absurd and I love it exactly for that.
Don't want to spoil anything, but if you like absurd humor, try it out without knowing too much.
It's on HBO, only six episodes with a duration of half an hour each.

We don't know on which platform it will be released... Seem epic !
I hope on Netflix, If not, I'll maybe subscribe for a couple of months, just for watching it :giggle:

Last edited:
Top Bottom