Movies / TV Shows!

+
the eisenberg casting is odd. i'm sure it was based on his performance in the facebook movie. but i'm not sure how an immature asperger kid can be compared to a machiavellian megalomaniac.

I said that Jesse Eisenberg has already played a rich, smart, bastard before in The Social Network, which makes his Luthor easier to imagine.
Ahh yes, watched it again... my mistake ! I blame tiredness :p

but I didn't really believe you didn't like Batman... how could anyone not :)

Yeaaah. Well, remember when I mentioned Legend of Korra ? I've made a review, ha ! If you're curious what I look like, it's there too. Now, I guess Justice League: War is next, ughh...

I finally gave True Detective the attention it deserves last night. Maybe the "screwed-up cops chasing a serial killer" plot has been done before, but this one is awesome, making the most of a Cajun Prairie setting as bleak and soul-robbing as the moon.

Although, I haven't watch their first episodes but that series caught my attention. Amased at how they reconnect things.

I'm currently really loving the new season of Justified. Raylan is probably the coolest cop character I've ever seen (though spiteful as all hell...poor Dewey). Looking over the promo materials of the new season has really inspired me to make a poster of him here since I've just moved into a new place and need to hang something on these bare walls (plus the images are really cool):

I'm currently really loving the new season of Justified. Raylan is probably the coolest cop character I've ever seen (though spiteful as all hell...poor Dewey). Looking over the promo materials of the new season has really inspired me to make a poster of him here since I've just moved into a new place and need to hang something on these bare walls (plus the images are really cool):
I started watching this a year ago (and not on TV) but...here in Italy it's not so popular and I can't tune to the channel which airs it (cableTV, you know -.-) and I can't "find" it with italian dubbing or subbing, (even english) :(
It's pretty interesting, I hope I could watch it properly someday.

Yikes, that bit at the begining where the red car is sliced in half certainly does look unfinished. I quite enjoyed your video :)

With Bay known for his cheesy dialogue and love for explosions, maybe someone will recruit him for the Green Ranger movie that is rumored about :p

Justified is dam amazing and one of the those greatest well written shows which alas never gained much popularity.

I started watching this a year ago (and not on TV) but...here in Italy it's not so popular and I can't tune to the channel which airs it (cableTV, you know -.-) and I can't "find" it with italian dubbing or subbing, (even english) :(
It's pretty interesting, I hope I could watch it properly someday.
I hope your situation changes soon cos it truly is a brilliant show.

So I finally went to watch the Desolation of Smaug.

I found it to be really good, and in terms of book > movie adaptations it's perhaps the best I've ever seen....except for one thing. Tauriel. Now I do not mind having a female character invented out of thin air, although I want to punch Jackson and his writers for their reasons, but rather my problem with her is how badly she is written.

Oh yeah let's make this kickass elven warrior...who has the main purpose in the story to serve as a love interest for a dwarf and Legolas...yeah I am impressed Jackson. I really am.

Only a month to go before it's out on DVD and I can see the second half...
Yes, Costin, I thought the same (I did get that far in the cinema showing). But at least she WAS a kick-ass warrior.

Top Bottom