Movies / TV Shows!

+
I wish Ragnar would put an axe through Horik's scheming head.

It's not going to happen. Horik will outlive Ragnar in fact. As for Paris guess I was wrong. Ragnar in the legend doesn't attack Paris but Horik has a warrior called Ragnar under him who did attack and seize Paris, he died shortly after returning to Horik.

Last edited:
It's not going to happen. Horik will outlive Ragnar in fact. As for Paris guess I was wrong. Ragnar in the legend doesn't attack Paris but Horik has a warrior called Ragnar under him who did attack and seize Paris, he died shortly after returning to Horik.

Horic just died in the last last episode lol

He went to Valhalla though pretty cool death.

Just saw Gravity. Man was that underwhelming. Zero character development, zero plot, forced acting. I can't believe it won all those awards.
I remember I was laughing in most scenes of the movie. Oddly enough the cinema guys didn't throw me out >_>

^ That was Borg.

Just saw Gravity. Man was that underwhelming. Zero character development, zero plot, forced acting. I can't believe it won all those awards.

It mostly won awards for screen play, visual effects, cinematography, acting, directing, etc. to which I agree on and are well deserved. I went in fully expecting a great 3D, visually stunning and thrilling drama experience in space and Gravity delivered. I'm not trying to justify the movie for the lack of characterization and story, since they were indeed poor, but the movie didn't ultimately suffer from these missing aspects and it isn't in any way a bad movie for it. Overly exaggerated? Well that is up for debate. Personally I don't think so.

Just watched the Punisher: War Zone over at our Gert's flat, crap. I'd still say the game was the best Punisher experience out of all the movies.

Hey guys hey guys!

Did you know that the new guy Oberyn Martell from Game of Thrones is.. BISEXUAL!?!?!?!?

I really didn't know!!!

so subtle!!!

/sarcasm

this episode was terrible, Baelish's overracting, Olenna's old lady chest exposed, Jaime raping Cersei and Stannis always being portayed as villain the only redeeming scene was between Podrick and Tyrion.

Hey guys hey guys!

Did you know that the new guy Oberyn Martell from Game of Thrones is.. BISEXUAL!?!?!?!?

I really didn't know!!!

so subtle!!!

/sarcasm

this episode was terrible, Baelish's overracting, Olenna's old lady chest exposed, Jaime raping Cersei and Stannis always being portayed as villain the only redeeming scene was between Podrick and Tyrion.

Come on man, let's not reveal spoilers....

*where do you stream this? :p

Hey guys hey guys!

I really didn't know!!!

so subtle!!!

/sarcasm

Yeah, they've done a terrible job at introducing Oberyn, when it's not overly obvious exposition it's more fucking. Also, if Tywin suspected him, why would he just go straight forward and say it to his face? Same applies to Oberyn confronting him about Elia. And it sucks to see the guy I'm rooting for being portrayed as a monster when they show Dany as Jesus 2.0. I guess D&D just really doesn't like Stannis for some reason.

So Jaime rapes Cersei. Where the fuck did that happen in the books? Yes they had sex just next to Joffrey's body but rape? Fuck off show creators.

So Jaime rapes Cersei. Where the fuck did that happen in the books? Yes they had sex just next to Joffrey's body but rape? Fuck off show creators.

didn't read the books
there was a post I read where she really was sorta close to getting raped, Jaime was acting like a persistent boyfriend touching her and stuff but he wasn't really going to rape her maybe, she gave in after she thought she could use Jaime to bring Sansa back.

@LarsMN maybe Tywin knows it's not Oberyns style to do that sort of thing, it should've been more clear in the show.

@Slimgrim s-stream!? I..I don't know what you're talking about good sir..be off with you

Last edited:

According to creators it was consensual, but in this case they definitely should show it in better way. I guess it supposed to be something similar to the sex scene between Deckard and Rachel in Blade Runner, when he also acted more persistent and agressive just to help her leave the shell and express what she really feels. In my personal opinion, in both cases it looked equally as bad.

Hey guys hey guys!

I really didn't know!!!

so subtle!!!

/sarcasm

Well, they need to somehow fulfill HBO policy about boobs and asses in every episode. At the time only Oberyn and his lover are able to do the (doubtful) honor, so it's definitely not the last scene about his bisexuality.

Last edited:
How in the fuck was that consensual. You had Cersei saying no over and over ago, begging Jaime to stop. Sure she did a bit of that in books, but not because she didn't want it but because she was concerned they might be discovered. She still welcomed it and accepted it.

Talk about a lot of fuck ups. Also the sex they have over Joffrey's coprse is the first time they see each other in book three..sigh oh well. These show runners are a bunch of morons, or the director is.

I read this fragment from the novel and, to be honest, in original this scene still contains some disturbing rape undertones. It still Jaime forcing himself on Cersei while she's resisting. The fact she embrace it after a while doesn't help, because it seems to fall into "It's not rape, if they enjoy it rationalization" trope.

You should also consider the fact that in the show you don't have descriptions to tell you what character feels or think about. The problem seems to be not the fact that they did not follow the original enough, but the fact that they were to faithful, falling into trap that many adaptations face. They probably intended for Cersei protests to mean the same thing as in the books, which means she simply didn't want to have sex next to Joffrey's corpse and that's why Jaime said: "I don't care". Without proper descriptions an already bad scene looks even worse in the show.

"It's not rape, if they enjoy it rationalization"

Many women experience pleasure while being raped, because the body is made in such a way as to enjoy sexual activity, but it's still rape and it's still unacceptable.. What happens in the book, and I did check it myself earlier today, is more like Jaime pushing Cersei into it but although she has her protests she accepts.

Hell the show had Drogo raping Daenerys whereas in the books he actually was quite gentle with her on his wedding night and that is what led in part to their loving marriage.

Last edited:
Top Bottom