Movies / TV Shows!

+
So? Comics are full of cheesiness.

Yeah, but that's comics and even then it's a certain type of campy. The show just plays like a bad detective movie while throwing in cameos of future Batman villains here and there (OH LOOK IT'S EDWARD NIGMA, HINT HINT VIEWER!).

Just saying that as a Batman fan it was nothing what I expected it to be.

Yeah, but that's comics and even then it's a certain type of campy. The show just plays like a bad detective movie while throwing in cameos of future Batman villains here and there.

Just saying that as a Batman fan it was nothing what I expected it to be.

How many episodes have you watched?

There are only 2 out, so not many.

That sounds about right for a TV series, They start off weak, then get better as they go along. Don't give up on it just yet, Agents of SHIELD started off poor then got better after they introduced HYDRA to the story.

That sounds about right for a TV series, They start off weak, then get better as they go along. Don't give up on it just yet, Agents of SHIELD started off poor then got better after they introduced HYDRA to the story.

I gave Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. an entire season's worth of patience, true the Hydra bit towards the end was a nice tie in with the latest Cap movie, but still didn't win me over.

And speaking of Gotham, this tweet made me chuckle and is kinda true:

I personally loved it as it meant that the show had finally entered the MCU. I guess we just have different tastes in TV. I'm going to watch Gotham anyway, as I think I'll enjoy it.

Now that has me excited. I watched Twin Peaks a few months ago, and I thought the first season and the first half of the second season were bloody amazing. Went downhill in the second half of the season imo. I've actually watched all episodes except the last one, cause I was getting disappointed. :S Well, I should watch the last episode anyways, and now I'm really wondering what they are gonna do with this new stuff.

Fire, walk with me!

- Homeland season 4 (3 episodes) has appeared on streaming websites! Good way to polish my Urdu :)
- Flash episode 1 came out. Not sure if it will hold the quality of the first episode but it looks interesting (Arrow guy has appeared in the episode)

Its on my list. I am slowly watching Stargate atlantis and One Piece. Not much time tho.

One Piece is best show in the universe bless u for watching it

I am watching the Great British Bake Off tonight! Super excited to see who will win the final. As a baker myself I find it so interesting to watch. Some people on that show are so talented, I think it is unfair to simply call them amateurs!

One Piece is best show in the universe bless u for watching it

I am watching the Great British Bake Off tonight! Super excited to see who will win the final. As a baker myself I find it so interesting to watch. Some people on that show are so talented, I think it is unfair to simply call them amateurs!

Yes One Piece is awesome I bought few shirts of One piece in Taiwan. Too small for me tho. Really funny show but I'm maybe 50-60 episodes behind. We share something then I used to work while studying in baker shop for one year, three days per week. It was hot in there. Hell's Kitchen is really funny tho last season was crap.

Yes One Piece is awesome I bought few shirts of One piece in Taiwan. Too small for me tho. Really funny show but I'm maybe 50-60 episodes behind. We share something then I used to work while studying in baker shop for one year, three days per week. It was hot in there. Hell's Kitchen is really funny tho last season was crap.

Haha aw man I spent SO much money on One Piece merchandise while I was in Tokyo. I think I went a little crazy because I had barely any space in my suitcase for anything else. (I had to carry my Law doll on the plane with me and that was really quite embarrassing...!) the anime for One Piece is just getting to a very exciting part now, and it is just going to keep getting better now. The new chapter this week was amazing, I am so in awe of Oda and his writing ability.

Oh cool - you're probably a more experienced baker than me then :p I just do it for fun or when I get pressured by family members haha. Hell's Kitchen is funny just because Gordon Ramsey is so angry all the time :p

One Piece

just kidding to each his own. I do recommend Vagabond,Vinland Saga,Ciguatera,Himizu and maybe Short Cuts to name a few but this isn't a anime manga thread so I'll leave you with this...

just kidding to each his own. I do recommend Vagabond,Vinland Saga,Ciguatera,Himizu and maybe Short Cuts to name a few but this isn't a anime manga thread so I'll leave you with this...

You have great taste. Those two in particular are indeed some very great manga.

Oh and Hannibal is spectacular! Mads Mikkelsen kills it in portraying forensic psychiatrist and the cannibalistic serial killer. Personally would have been fine with Season 2 being the last season of the show, but am interested where it will go from how it ended.

I'm sorry but if you can't accept One Piece as the overlord of manga and anime, I'm not sure we will agree on anything ;)

also doesn't anime count as TV shows? so we're not off topic... right?

Top Bottom