Mox Shotgun not spawning

+
Judy sent me a text saying she had a gift for me at her place after some drunk texts. I googled what it was and there was no shotgun in her apartment. Romanced Judy. I know that it spawns later in the game. It simply won't appear.

I don't really know about your problem, but for me :
-First message (after the drunk party), she send a gift in my apartment. I don't know what it is (Probably the picture of Laguna Bend), but it's the first message.
-After a moment, she send a second message, and tell you "it's a weapon" and V said "Yes, would be useful" (or something like that).
You have already receive the first one ?

I don't really know about your problem, but for me :
-First message (after the drunk party), she send a gift in my apartment. I don't know what it is (Probably the picture of Laguna Bend), but it's the first message.
-After a moment, she send a second message, and tell you "it's a weapon" and V said "Yes, would be useful" (or something like that).
You have already receive the first one ?
did they fix the first one by now? she just said she sent a gift but it never appeared pre 1.2(2)

did they fix the first one by now? she just said she sent a gift but it never appeared pre 1.2(2)
Nope, i search it in V's apartment in 1.21 and never found what it is (I'm almost sure it's the photo she sends us but no, none of that) :)
(not yet tested in 1.22 )

Nope, i search it in V's apartment in 1.21 and never found what it is (I'm almost sure it's the photo she sends us but no, none of that) :)
(not yet tested in 1.22 )
yeah i also thought it has to be the picture she talked about and asked if u want a copy.... but than i never got one for my appartment : /

Top Bottom