Muhh Can we just talk more about actual Game Play? Geeshh

+
Joined these forums to discuss where are you currently in the game, tips hacking, cool outfits, adventures, level of difficulty in certain areas and experiences in the game. I have an XBOX 1 and have the digital download and have not seen anything that will deter me from playing this game. Currently sitting in the office at work and counting the hours when I can jump back on. Ordered the Strategy Guide from Amazon and I am so stoked for the arrival. Honestly 60 something dollars for a game is nothing in 2020, the anticipation of anything is far greater than the actual outcome. That being said just play the damn game LOL

Attachments

• 1605194146144.png
    1605194146144.png
    527.9 KB · Views: 58
What is it you are saying here? I don't understand?
You are telling us that you haven't really played the game yet and that we should stfu and play it?

U are right. Im glad that u are of the salmon guys that swim in the right direction, even if its against the stream. I got it on my high end pc. So i have been fortunate to not experience alot of junk. Its also not so surprising that last gen consoles struggle with this game considering its 7 years old hardware and its a next gen game. But it doesnt take away the fact that they said it was gonna run on last gen consoles. I want everyone to experience that fantastic game that it is even with their bugs. I still stop after playing the game 70h i stop in awe and watch the beauty of the city etc.
Post automatically merged:

What is it you are saying here? I don't understand?
You are telling us that you haven't really played the game yet and that we should stfu and play it?
No i dont think so, I think he means, can we talk about the gameplay as in a positive way, like...what kind of builds are u using, whats a fun way to play. Tips and tricks perhaps.

U are right. Im glad that u are of the salmon guys that swim in the right direction, even if its against the stream. I got it on my high end pc. So i have been fortunate to not experience alot of junk. Its also not so surprising that last gen consoles struggle with this game considering its 7 years old hardware and its a next gen game. But it doesnt take away the fact that they said it was gonna run on last gen consoles. I want everyone to experience that fantastic game that it is even with their bugs. I still stop after playing the game 70h i stop in awe and watch the beauty of the city etc.

No i dont think so, I think he means, can we talk about the gameplay as in a positive way, like...what kind of builds are u using, whats a fun way to play. Tips and tricks perhaps.
Well I would love to discuss these things and contribute or even try out other people's build. But unfortunately after experiencing the end of he story, I have no motivation left to start another playthrough.

Thank you, that is what I meant,

Joined these forums to discuss where are you currently in the game, tips hacking, cool outfits, adventures, level of difficulty in certain areas and experiences in the game. I have an XBOX 1 and have the digital download and have not seen anything that will deter me from playing this game. Currently sitting in the office at work and counting the hours when I can jump back on. Ordered the Strategy Guide from Amazon and I am so stoked for the arrival. Honestly 60 something dollars for a game is nothing in 2020, the anticipation of anything is far greater than the actual outcome. That being said just play the damn game LOL
The game was Huge WIN fuck the bugs fuck the drama The story is so fucking good that i am Post-Game-Depressed AF after finishing it in 70-ish hours with 90%+ completion (everything except few minor gigs)

Good for you guys. Well you have your thread now. Feel free to share your builds here and pull more people into it!

Top Bottom