Mulbrydale swordsmith gone!

+
BUG not fixed on person in distress armorer at mulbrydale.

Hi good day. i've just finished the patched 1.12 and updated my game because the old patch have some glitches in it.
i leave them and just continued the main quest because this is just a side quest. and still. the armorer in the mulbrydale is no where to be found.
although the other glitches are fixed like the person in distress in bandits camp. i found the key in my inventory but this one i think its not fixed. i am the only one who's experiencing this? hope i could get help and sorry i'm just a newbie. but please correct me and lead me if i've done anything wrong. thanks.

here's my video link for the details
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BInyMzP3jOk

thank you so much!.

please help.

Dang it...!

He's gone in my present game. I'm going to deal with this as follows:

1.) Not care.

2.) Continue not caring.

3.) My daughter is more important than Gwent.

4.) I can kill almost anything in less than 40 seconds, anyway.

I am pretending that he died from "natural causes". We'll assume "ripped apart by Nekkers" is, basically, a natural cause of death in the TW3 universe.

He was so fine, emphatic and considerate. And he had something which not all have: A random gwent card.
Alas, its been more than 5 years and he hasnt turned back. Guess those Nekkers did get him or he died from a old flesh wound to the knee. Those things do happen more than we care to think.
Nevertheless its v1.32 and he is not here.

Attachments

• noblacksmith.jpg
    noblacksmith.jpg
    816.9 KB · Views: 77
Top Bottom