Mulligan update Overview – Live Stream

+

Burza46

CD PROJEKT RED

Tune in to our Twitch channel tomorrow at 8PM CET! We'll be sitting down with Maciej 'Ostry' Ostrowski to talk about the gameplay changes coming in with the mulligan update!

See you there!

3/2-2-2 mulligans (depending on coin flip).
Extra mulligans if you have over 7 cards at the begining of the round.
If you pass with more than 7 cards, the extra cards are not destoyed, but not drawn.
Max provision cap 150 + Leader (leaders provide extra provisions).
Certain fixes to cards: Sihil coldown to 2, Letho temporarily removed, for example.

Sihil cooldown increased to 2, provision cost reduced to 11.

Leader balanced has been changed from being mulligan based to leaders giving you extra provisions depending on who is selected.
(Usurper is 10 provisions, Eithne is the highest with 19)

Everyone now has 2 mulligans per round. 3 cards still drawn per round.

If you pass, and draw cards that exceed the 10 card hand limit, then instead of extra cards being burned out of your deck, you stop drawing cards. those card draw "charges" become extra mulligans.

I may have missed something, disclaimer.

So if I pass immediately in round 1 having 10 cards, I just will have a 2 round play, miss the last say but will be able to use all the 14+ provision cards in round 2, 3 huh?

Lexor

Forum veteran
So if I pass immediately in round 1 having 10 cards, I just will have a 2 round play, miss the last say but will be able to use all the 14+ provision cards in round 2, 3 huh?

If you pass immediately in round 1 having 10 cards then you will have 5 mulligans available in round 2.

I doubt it will bring back R1 dry-passing for a variety of reasons. I could see it changing the way R2 plays out though.

Top Bottom