Multileyered Kasen exo-jacks with anti-shrapnel lining Blueprint location help?

+
Anyone able to give me any info on finding these please?

Looked in google and OFCOURSE as per normal those guys are all totally worthless with their guides lol.
Seen some post that its in the Corpo plaza clothing shop but have looked there at various points in the game and its stock has never changed.

Im likely missing something so anyone able to help me out with info on how to find specific recipes in Clothing shops or shops in general please?

They are at the shop in Corpo plaza, the stock rotates every 2 in game days. If they aren't in the store's inventory, walk out of the shop, wait 2 in game days and check again. It might take quite a few tries since they're legendary.

They are at the shop in Corpo plaza, the stock rotates every 2 in game days. If they aren't in the store's inventory, walk out of the shop, wait 2 in game days and check again. It might take quite a few tries since they're legendary.

THANKYOU. Thats info i haven't been able to find anywhere else.

I've tried talking to the merchant, going outside, waiting 48 hours with the inventory wait clock thing, and talking to them again. Their inventory does change, but I haven't seen a single crafting spec of any quality. Is this a bug or something?

I've tried talking to the merchant, going outside, waiting 48 hours with the inventory wait clock thing, and talking to them again. Their inventory does change, but I haven't seen a single crafting spec of any quality. Is this a bug or something?

Yeah i spent 3 hours on it and he didnt sell a single Legendary quality item nor crafting blueprint.
If its a rareity issue then thats pretty stupid for a single player game.

yes but the spawning of said blueprint could be something thats rare. Not that uncommon in these types of games.

Do blueprints respawn? I managed to get the legendary militoxic ceramic-layer combat exo-jacks blueprint from that vendor but the colour is really ugly, did I miss my chance to get the Multilayer kasen exo-jack blueprints by buying those?

Yeah i spent 3 hours on it and he didnt sell a single Legendary quality item nor crafting blueprint.
If its a rareity issue then thats pretty stupid for a single player game.
I'm trying to get this as well. Right before I got to the vendor I did a save. Then i go to the vendor and there's 3 legendary crafting blueprints that i can get. One of them is the same style boots but the orange version called Millitoxic. After that, no matter how many times i fast forward time there is not a single legendary or crafting blueprint (of any kind) available. Have you gotten it to work yet?

On the bright side, at least there's a black version you can get from that vendor that is epic rarity with 2 mod slots. That's what I'm going to be using for now

Last edited:
Nope dont have them yet nor have i seen any above rare quality in any color

*Edit* lol the grind wouldn't be so bad if the guy wasn't such an insufferable..... Gonk.

Last edited:
Was anyone able to find some plain black Exo-Jacks? Like the ones V was wearing in the 2018 gameplay or are part of her canon outfit? Best I got so far was the Havy Duty Biker Exo-Jacks which are a shiny black with red accents.

So i have 4 playthroughs and what I have noticed with the shop is the earlier you go like at the start of Act 2 the higher chance it will be there.

Things I've found once you get legendary bps in the shop they have never shown up again on any of my saves. 130hrs...lowest level characters were always the ones to get within 5-10hr playtime.

I get rarity but my 50/50 80hr playtime has never seen a legendary bp in the clothing store. I think there is a bug with stores it wouldnt surprise me at this point.

Was anyone able to find some plain black Exo-Jacks? Like the ones V was wearing in the 2018 gameplay or are part of her canon outfit? Best I got so far was the Havy Duty Biker Exo-Jacks which are a shiny black with red accents.

I got the Epic version from the Corpo Plaza store that is supposed to have the Legendary spec. It has 2 mod slots, which my legendary shoes had, so i use the Exo boots instead. (Same thing for Pants, I found the Rocker pants I think at the same vendor).
exoboots.png

I got the Epic version from the Corpo Plaza store that is supposed to have the Legendary spec. It has 2 mod slots, which my legendary shoes had, so i use the Exo boots instead. (Same thing for Pants, I found the Rocker pants I think at the same vendor).

The heavy duty ones I have too, i was speaking about these:
cyberpunk_2077_female_v_4k-1280x720.jpg

Wonder if anyone was able to find them in plain black.

Been at it for few hours now... Can say with confidance, that i think i saw them first time coming to his shop... now when i have the money, i cant find them... it's like they dont exsist anymore...

i have to give up, it's to tiring to grind him... and he always talks after you leave, and again after you enter. chips away at gametime.

it could also be, when you unlock legendery blueprints crafting, you cant purches them anymore.... since i've yet to see guns of legendery quallity in forms of blueprints in weapons vender.

As far as I know legendary clothing crafting specs disappear from shops after you first visit, if you didn't get them then it's gone (also they may not have been available during your first visit, well though luck, it's still gone).
Actually I think it's the case with all clothing crafting specs, not finding any in any clothing shops

not finding any legendary stuff either

I don't think it's a bug.

I really like corsets so I was interested in crafting a better version of the Spotted Flexi-Membrane Bustier. You can find the crafting spec for it at the clothing shop in Little China. I went there when I was a level 11 and bought the spec. Then I ran down the street toward a side gig and got jumped by gangsters. I died before I could save my game. Since then, I've revisited the store dozens of times and the spec for the Bustier never showed up.

I'm now a level 18. I just finished the mission 'Disasterpiece' and I went to the shop to check for the umpteenth time. This time, the Bustier's spec was in stock so I bought it.

So it's not a bug. It's just that the randomization for shuffling the store's inventory sucks. You just have to keep checking back from time to time until you get the spec you're looking for.

If it is not a bug, it is horrible game design. Been going back to the shop for 10 levels, tried skipping ahead and all of that. It is not showing. I am lvl 50/50 now and this is the only thing I am missing out on. =/

Top Bottom