Multiplayer/Co-Op Ideas?

+
This world seems big enough for 4 player Co-OP model.

The game could do an arena style MP. I was thinking about Sims or a Sim Arena where you can re-fight bosses and simulated monsters and battles not entirely related to the games world. This would be a great DLC to add content to the game for players that enjoy the gameplay.

Oda, Adam Smasher, Cyber Psycho's, these are all fun to fight. I wanted to re-fight them and saving in that spot is the only way.

This sounds like a fantastic idea I have shared with other games and the idea of a sim arena where you fight in game enemies and monsters has been seen.

It's always a fantastic piece of content to add to the game.

Cheers

If CDPR wants to develop a successful multiplayer game they should mix PAYDAY 2, RE OUTBREAK and DYING LIGHT multiplayer which have the best "pleasure and payoff response" and game mechanics for the type of genre they are using which is cyberpunk.
  1. RE OUTBREAK if a teammate is wounded you have to help them up as your being chased by police, gangs or corpos. This forces the other teammates to work as a team in order to survive a heist. Betraying your teammates is optional.
  2. DYING LIGHT the ability to invade a players game as a netrunner for PVP, using lockdowns to build tension just Dying Light uses night to build tension in players.
  3. PAYDAY 2 .....the greatest heist game for multiplayer ever.
Notable mention: Red dead redemption 2 - you and your team negotiate and vote if an NPC is allowed to live or die.

Why is Payday 2 Still Popular in 2020? - YouTube

Last edited:
Top Bottom