Multiple Damage on Berserk Units

+
Hi all, not sure if this has been raised before.

I was always under the impression that I couldn't use Gigascorpion Decoction to kill something like a Svalblod Fanatic or Drummond Berserker as I assumed they would transform when they reach the Berserk 2 or 3, but just had it done to me, so I guess berserk does not trigger from multi-damage such as Gigascorp, Philippa, etc?

Not saying these SK berserk units need a buff, but the wording on "Berserk" is confusing as technically they are at Berserk 2 for a moment before being killed by Decoction. but is unable to transform.

Ive done, and had it done to me several times.
Think its down to the game mechanics - left to right, melee then ranged, and as far as I understand it, all actions on whichever side is in play will complete before any actions/reactions will trigger on cards on the opposing side.
So if someone bops your Fanatic/Berserker with a multi pinging card, all the pings go off before youre Berserk triggers

Theres some kind of reference to just that kind of occurance on the loading screen sometimes

Hi all, not sure if this has been raised before.

I was always under the impression that I couldn't use Gigascorpion Decoction to kill something like a Svalblod Fanatic or Drummond Berserker as I assumed they would transform when they reach the Berserk 2 or 3, but just had it done to me, so I guess berserk does not trigger from multi-damage such as Gigascorp, Philippa, etc?

Not saying these SK berserk units need a buff, but the wording on "Berserk" is confusing as technically they are at Berserk 2 for a moment before being killed by Decoction. but is unable to transform.

The order of operation is poorly explained. My understanding is that until the attack is complete the damage doesn’t trigger anything. For example the living construct doesn’t die from lack of armor until the damage is finished. So if you did 10 in a duel he would hit back for another 10, then he would die. Same thing with the big bug in MO who needs armor to live.

Similarly, when the opponent has an An Craite Longship (Melee: Whenever your opponent plays a unit, deal 1 damage to it) and you kill it with a deploy effect, the unit doesn't get damaged by the Longship because the deploy effect is resolved first.

Top Bottom