Multiple Gernichore abuse needs a hotfix.

+
It's every bit as stupid as that one time with Caranthir, except significantly less vulnerable this time. Replayable, too. Witches' Sabbath is a questionable card as a whole, but this particular interaction is just outrageous. There's not even enough time to do anything about it with GY hate tech, you have to have Heatwave and probably another hard removal/purify to do anything about this. If you don't, you invariably lose, which is stupid.

Easy to fix, though - if the target of the Arachas Queen isn't an insectoid, give Doomed to the copy it spawns, preserve this status if the unit is transformed.

Faced that deck once playing SY removal heavy deck and had no problem killing all those Gernichores with my Whoreson´s Freakshow and other removal cards.

Faced that deck once playing SY removal heavy deck and had no problem killing all those Gernichores with my Whoreson´s Freakshow and other removal cards.
Naturally, because SY is busted like nothing else in the game, and has the luxury of nearly unlimited actions per turn. But the lowly peasants from other factions only get 1 card/effect per turn as a rule, which is too slow in this case.

Besides...maybe your opp didn't draw a defender?

Igni with recently buffed Initiative is my answer, but I agree, AQ is a stupid old Caranthir in some way, that should be restricted in some way

AQ is a stupid card to begin with - zero lore logic, multiple broken combos that were barely fixed for Caranthir. But I'm afraid that if devs decide to fix this issue they'll just nerf Gerni in some way, leaving AQ be. Same as they "fixed" Viy by nerfing an entire Hunger ability and giving a sudden boost to all Ekimmas.

Top Bottom