Multiple protagonists would have worked better?

+
So i had an idea way back in 2012-2013 I can't find that thread anymore. About having multiple protagonists you controlled. This was you could tell a more precise story in Night City through the eyes of a Rockerboy, Max-Tac, Corporate and finally a Netrunner, where the story combined them in a way. And when playing each Role the mission structure was tailored specifically for each of them. What do you guys think of this idea now after the fact?

iCake

Forum veteran
Not a fan, GTA V, surprisingly, didn't bother me that much, but it did stand in the way of me developing any connection to my player character(s). I guess that's because GTA V is not an RPG. But an RPG where you can't, hmm, asscoiate yourself with your character... Thanks, but no thanks.

After experiencing the game through V's eyes, I personally wouldn't want to sacrafice that for anything less. The only way I see playing as different character would work is if they give us a DLC where we live through some of Jhonny's past experiences.
But as current game endings stand, I have no desire to experence more of him.

Not my cup of tea to be honest. Life paths was a good idea but done incredibly bad.

The game is broken enough as it is with just one character. Imagine having three of them.

Not my cup of tea to be honest. Life paths was a good idea but done incredibly bad.

The game is broken enough as it is with just one character. Imagine having three of them.

its broken cause it tries to do everything with one character

Top Bottom