Multiple saves

+
So apparently Cyberpunk does NOT allow multiple saves (i.e. multiple games at once), but nowhere does it tell you that if you start a new game, it completely erases all of your old saves. I had a personal game that I put about 20 hours into, and then I wanted to start a 2nd playthrough for streaming purposes. The game allowed me to start a new game without any type of warning, so I assumed it would be fine. But when I exited the 2nd game to go back to my previous, all of my old saves had been overwritten without any type of warning.

on what system? on PC you can create manual saves. I am playing together with my girlfriend and we take turns. I assume on console you can just switch profiles and go wild.

This game needs to have support for PROFILES,so those sharing a PC can do as those on CONSOLES can, shocked it doesn't do this.

Very dissapointed.

PS5 creates FAR too many autosaves files. No option in settings to limit how often it saves game. I have 30 some autosaves on one character. It's a nusience and takes up storage. Thank you for the update, but this should be an easy fix.

Top Bottom