MUSIC and sound for the trailer.

+
MUSIC and sound for the trailer.

Im not the first and defenetly not the last one.
But just got so blown away from the trailer and the whole cyberpunk setting, atmosphere and visuals i had to make an alternative music/sound version of it.
I love archive and by no means is it a bad choice! I just wanted to try a more cinematic take on it!

;););) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EW3x5it-Os&feature=youtu.be ;););)

hope you guys like it!!!

Forum veteran
I like it more than Perturbator's version, but less than the original. Starts out pretty generic, but :45 to 1:15 is awesome. After that, though... synth solos don't really mesh well with video that isn't specifically designed around them, nor are they particularly cinematic.

But hey, I liked it enough to say so instead of ignoring it like I have 99% of the people who saw the teaser as an opportunity for shameless self-promotion.

I like it more than Perturbator's version, but less than the original. Starts out pretty generic, but :45 to 1:15 is awesome. After that, though... synth solos don't really mesh well with video that isn't specifically designed around them, nor are they particularly cinematic.

But hey, I liked it enough to say so instead of ignoring it like I have 99% of the people who saw the teaser as an opportunity for shameless self-promotion.

Yes my observant friend, like everything in the internet it is meant to be seen and enjoyed.
And our stuff is to be enjoyed for free since you can download all our songs without charge.
It's true that the synth solo changes the atmospheric mood to something more solid that brings more of a 80's scifi mood into it, but i did built the song arround the images and changed the pace and velocity of the video and cut so both fit together better. Still Im not trying to be better than the original but to set a different mood. Thanks for the feedback tho, it did give me something to think about.

Top Bottom