Music Contest winners announcement!

+

Congratulations to the winners of #GrowlFM music contest!

We have picked these 14 awesome tracks to become part of Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty as the new 89.7 Growl FM radio station. Can’t wait for you to give them a listen while driving around Dogtown!

Last edited:
Congrats to the winners!
Congrats to those who did their best but weren't chosen! You still won the battle against laziness and creative block!

Looks like my track wasn't good enough so I'll go back to painting, maybe there'll be some graphic contest sometime soon :sneaky:

Hats off to the winners! I'm really looking forward to this!

and on a side note ,applause as well to the team listening to all of those submissions (7-8K submissions, I understand) and having to judge what made the cut. That had to be a mighty task.

Congratulations!!! they sure add quality to the expansion. It is a very good detail that external creatives have been able to contribute their work. I don't know many game companies that do this.

Yo guys! Congrats to all the winner. Here is my submission. Hope you enjoy!

It conveys a feeling of cyber mystery, espionage and thriller hehehe. I'm lovin 'it. What style within electronic music is the song? Trip Hop, Dubstep... If I speed it up it would be Breakbeat and if I speed it up a bit more it's Drum & Bass. :coolstory::ok:

It conveys a feeling of cyber mystery, espionage and thriller hehehe. I'm lovin 'it. What style within electronic music is the song? Trip Hop, Dubstep... If I speed it up it would be Breakbeat and if I speed it up a bit more it's Drum & Bass. :coolstory::ok:
Cool man. Well, it is just music 🤘
Post automatically merged:

Tomorrow I will drop the second version I didn’t send to CDPR 🤘👊🏻

Unfortunately, I was not selected as a winner. Nonetheless, I extend my heartfelt gratitude for the opportunity and extend my sincerest congratulations to those who were chosen. I eagerly anticipate listening to the winning compositions. I have left my submission here for those who are interested in giving it a listen.

Last edited:

Congratulations to the winners of #GrowlFM music contest!

We have picked these 14 awesome tracks to become part of Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty as the new 89.7 Growl FM radio station. Can’t wait for you to give them a listen while driving around Dogtown!
I didn’t make it either but I’m still happy I tried! Here’s my submission if anyone wants a listen:
(On SoundCloud)

Hey guys . I was thinking of making a compilation with the participations to release on Spotify. Who would be into that?

Hi,

So, was the exposing your work via internet channels before the end of the contest a disqualifiication? I don't think I see many really good productions posted on yt here and all the way round, trying to check the winners seems to be also impossible.

Anyway, kudos for those, who win

Top Bottom