Music from teaser trailer 7 years ago

+
"Bullets" written by Darius Keeler, Pollard Berrier

The music should be in the game right? I feel for all the gamers who watch the initial trailers and loved the game concept, but due to various events, didn't make it to play the game that is coming out soon, I think this music in the game will at least pay homage to them.

After 7 long years of waiting, Cyberpunk 2077 is truly out for everyone to play.
Post automatically merged:

Link the original teaser trailer

Attachments

• 1234.png
    1234.png
    894.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Possible. Personal opinion though- I dont think it will be. They have gone through great effort and time to create totally new music for the game.

It's even stranger watching it now that we know way more about the story as it so heavily seems to imply you'd be playing as a future cop.

Recut the Teaser with current footage. I LOVED that darned trailer (and the original tune) !!!

Very cool

It's even stranger watching it now that we know way more about the story as it so heavily seems to imply you'd be playing as a future cop.
Well, the cop idea was from 7 years ago, I think back then, the scope and scale of the game is not as big as the one they created today.

Possible. Personal opinion though- I dont think it will be. They have gone through great effort and time to create totally new music for the game.
I mean, they made tons of new music for this game, even this song was owned by CD project red, purposely created for this trailer.
So they can use it, don't have to put it everywhere, maybe just one song in the video, but still, it is to honor those who passed away waiting for this game to come out.

I mean, they made tons of new music for this game, even this song was owned by CD project red, purposely created for this trailer.
So they can use it, don't have to put it everywhere, maybe just one song in the video, but still, it is to honor those who passed away waiting for this game to come out.

Oh, well I had no idea this whole time. If that is true then yeah, I think it will definitly be in game.

Wait, do you mean "Bullets" by Archive? Because that song was released back in 2009, so before Cyberpunk 2077 was even announced.

Music: "Bullets" written by Darius Keeler, Pollard Berrier
performed by Archive

Yes you are right, didn't copy down the whole information from the information tags in the trailer, my bad.

Say moderator, could you recommend this music to the correct people of CDPR?

Much thanks.

Wait, do you mean "Bullets" by Archive? Because that song was released back in 2009, so before Cyberpunk 2077 was even announced.

Wait I knew I rememberd knowing the song was by an actual band released earlier but searched the youtube trailers description "Music: "Bullets" written by Darius Keeler, Pollard Berrier " while missing the "archive" bit so just thought id mis-remembered.

God damn it. I change my opinion back to my first one. damn you, green avatar guy.

Don't think it fits, but just my opinion. Didn't really like it anyway. The new music, especially the stuff made specifically for the game, is much better.

Top Bottom