Music from The Witcher series of games available soon on Spotify, Apple Music, and Google Play Music!

+
So is it DRMed there or not? I don't use Chrome (only Firefox). And do they offer FLAC versions?

No DRM, but it's MP3 only, so no lossless - in fact, I don't think they've been released in lossless format anywhere.

As far as Google goes, you can only download a song via web browser twice, unless you add the Play Music app into Chrome (or as a standalone program). It is finicky and irritating :(

No DRM, but it's MP3 only, so no lossless - in fact, I don't think they've been released in lossless format anywhere.

As far as Google goes, you can only download a song via web browser twice, unless you add the Play Music app into Chrome (or as a standalone program). It is finicky and irritating :(

Just twice? That's nonsense. Surely I'm not going to buy music from such services. And no FLAC? Come on Google, you could do better. If some service doesn't offer lossless versions, it's stuck in the last century. I don't like using MP3 and encode all my music in Opus, but for that I need the lossless original. That's why I prefer to buy music on Bandcamp which offer FLAC versions. GOG also started providing FLAC a while ago.

where do i find wolven storm songs to download?

i don't get why they didn't include all the wolven storm language song in the game music pack that u got with the game.. does any1 know where you can download the songs that's on spotify and iTunes? im not sure if i get the music files from iTunes if i buy it since i want the music file cause i use my own music player. i don't want the bad recorded ones from youtube..

i don't get why they didn't include all the wolven storm language song in the game music pack that u got with the game.. does any1 know where you can download the songs that's on spotify and iTunes? im not sure if i get the music files from iTunes if i buy it since i want the music file cause i use my own music player. i don't want the bad recorded ones from youtube..

All three sites allow you to buy the songs.

Meh...Putting this on spotify,apple music or other crap is already a not good decision. My Opinion.
Let us pay again for an extended version of a soundtrack we have and already paid for makes a weird feeling...

Just my 2 cents...

you can only listen to it in the apps (spotify and google music)

As far as Google goes, you get the mp3 file. You don't need their app to download it, but they limit the number of times you can download it from them if you don't use the app.

Why Complete OST is not Complete?

This is not only for the Witcher 3. It happens often, that a complete OST isn't actually complete.
Nice thing: usually, the missing songs are the best songs of the OST.
I can't find White Orchard Theme and the sad theme when Bloody Baron buries the botchling. I searched in Soundtrack folder on Steam, and in the whole internet.
Why you missed these songs in the Soundtrack?

Sorry, if this is the wrong section.

@Siegfriedm , I'm not sure if the specific pieces you seek are on the list, but you can try the expanded soundtrack on the various streaming platforms mentioned in @Marcin Momot 's post at the beginning of this thread:

We are delighted to announce the release of The Witcher series soundtracks in popular streaming services and digital music stores all around the world. Spearheading the release of the entire 132 item catalogue, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt extended 56-track soundtrack is available now on: Spotify, Apple Music, Google Play Music, and other services. The remaining tracks containing music from The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings and The Witcher will become available for streaming and purchase within two weeks.

The tracklists for all the soundtracks consist of 29 items for The Witcher, 47 items for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, and 56 items for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. The just-released soundtrack for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt additionally features 25 tracks previously unavailable anywhere else, and two special singles -- The Wolven Storm (also known as “Priscilla’s Song”) and Lullaby of Woe, known from the “Night to remember” launch cinematic.

“Fans asked and we did everything to deliver,” says The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Music Director, Marcin Przybyłowicz. “We’ve prepared special extended versions of our compilations that contain never-before-published tracks and singles, and I sincerely hope that gamers use this opportunity to once again dive into the mesmerizing sounds of Geralt’s world,” Przybyłowicz adds.

Ok, so I broke down and purchased all the soundtracks on itunes. I haven't played The Witcher I or II but the music is fantastic and I love listening to it when I am reading the books. Even thought I bought the digital versions I hope someday CD Projekt Red puts out a physical boxset, hell even on vinyl would be cool. Look at what Mondo does with movie/videogame soundtracks

Top Bottom