Music in b roll footage during nomad driving

+
Hey does anyone know what the song playing at 16.55 is? I can't find it anywhere on YouTube and it sounds great. Is it an original recording for the game?

Hey does anyone know what the song playing at 16.55 is? I can't find it anywhere on YouTube and it sounds great. Is it an original recording for the game?

ALL music in CP2077 is original music, made specifically for this game by talented artists. You wont find that stuff on youtube except MAYBE after the game launches.

ALL music in CP2077 is original music, made specifically for this game by talented artists. You wont find that stuff on youtube except MAYBE after the game launches.
Oh I'll definitely find it on YouTube after the game launches. People upload osts all the time

At first I thought it was a CHVRCHES song, but after listening to it, it sounds like a Grimes song which will probably get released once the game launches.

What? REALLY? :D This is amazing. I don't know if i heard this a long time ago and then forgot about it? If true, it's gonna be really cool.

It is definitely Grimes.

Seems to be a track just created for the game however, and beyond bits lifted from that gameplay footage it hasn't been released yet.

If you use Twitter (I don't), tweet at Grimes and CD Projekt Red and see what happens.

It is definitely Grimes.

Seems to be a track just created for the game however, and beyond bits lifted from that gameplay footage it hasn't been released yet.

I believe you. I went back through the known artists video and compared each of the artists music and voices to the song in the nomad car. Grimes' voice is the closest, unless there is an unknown artist or internally produced song.

Top Bottom