Music Loop

+
Hello,

I've been playing Cyberpunk for about 10 hours now. For the past hour I've had the same boss music from a defeated psycho playing.
I've tried reloading, dying, doing another mission, teleporting, driving far away, and going back to the apartment and sleeping. The music is stuck and locked into playing that one song.

What do I do?

Similar issue here, there's some kind of short, really loud drumloop stuck repeating in my game from an area in a mission that I finished. I really don't want to start over, but the game is intolerable in this state.

This happened to me tonight. Minor spoilers: but the band who were used as a distraction to another event has this guitar riff that played endlessly through the cyberspace part of that mission. kind of funny and dissapointing at the same time.

There is this one quest I can't remember the title of it. But it involves you playing as Johnny while he does his concert thing. Around voodoo boys church area. Music also glitches out as soon as it starts and never ends even after the quest is completed. You have to quit the game and restart for it to stop

Top Bottom