Must haves for the DLC/Huge Patch January/March for Panam, Judy, River

+
Fellow CD Projekt Red creators YOU MUST READ THIS!

I'll only focus in on what is needed for Panam, Judy, and River [I demand Panam - The others would be smart from your side]. The community knows a lot more has to be done as far as patches with all the bugs and dead NPC's yada yada yada.... I won't bore you with the obvious I'm going to focus on those three characters.

We the fans demand more missions for these characters. I don't want to hear excuses - It's 2020 you guys need to push the bar higher. Their is no excuse for their being so little missions for Panam, Judy and River. At the very least we should be allowed to call them, go on dates to the bar, food, or just go kill some night city scums together. This is the bare minimum in reality you should add like 3-4 missions for each of them. V is about to die and once you do the quests for Panam before the final quest she says the same 3 things over and over again. This guy is about to possibly "die" and she's nonchalant about it for the most part.

Also we hate that as a person who played V as a straight male I have to get hit on by River. I get it you eventually get to turn him down and friend zone him but we should be able to friend zone without being rude from the very beginning. How did you miss this badly? Let V invite River for some drinks and get into a bar fight, go off roading, do some bounty hunting together, solve smaller crimes together. [How hasn't the RED team thought of this stuff?]

Judy should be allowed to be bi sexual. Out of the three we get to see her the most which we appreciate but you missed potential *SPOILER* what if instead of the lousy turn out to the club you run it with her for a little? Drive a drunk who's had too many home, Stop a club shoot out, Go pick up girls for the club [I Repeat how haven't you guys thought of this]

The point to piggy back off the 3-4 missions that's cinematic well written missions. We need a bunch of mindless missions - We also need more conversations while in the car. I hate that main characters have 3 things to say and than they're quiet for the rest of the 3 minute drive - So most of us skip it. #QUITBEINGLAZY

Bring the beautiful world you made too life. These three characters can be the start to building on that.

P.S BONUS TIP - In the DLC you guys make in the far future make sure to give Panam and V's relationship all the attention. *SPOILER ALERT* Maybe Panam and V come back to night city for w/e reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think judy shouldnt be bisexual. I know she is fan favourite and People who made male V are disappointed. But female V cant romance Panam so something for something. Judy definetily have the most appereance time u can Learn about her past, where she used to live etc. And after u start relationship with her she will write u a nice message sometimes( after Reading every message she will give u her shogun) but still i think that this relationship is made in a bad way. It ends with sex and then u dont see Judy until the end of the game. U can of course visit her but she has only 1 new dialogue line after u get into relationship with her so there is no sense in it

There are dozen of threads like this, in short, I agree, with all of them and yours.
I believe the community should all mass up in one thread however just like how people did with Triss petition so that devs can get a thorough look without looking around too much.

I'm Judy fanboy too, but I don't feel like it would be right to change her sexuality. Let her stay like this as she was written as homosexual. For us, straight Judy fanboys, need to wait until proper for this purpose mods come out. Personally, I just think they should have pointed it out that she's a lesbian BEFORE the release.
Dating your LI would be dope, yes

Yes yes everyone agrees LI need more content. You obviously can't change character sexuality now (there will be mods on PC I'm sure) but for DLC if they add new romances I hope they make them bisexual to save time and make everyone happy.

Problem is - Panam, Judy and River are very good character (especially Panam and River for me) which hard carry this game and if you look at their storylines there it's just side quests and River is ONLY side quest character. Instead we have Kerry, Misty or Jackie, don't get me wrong, these are ok-ish characters, then Goro Takemura.. He was so annoying, yeah some funny text msges, but that's all. I hated to work with him, he was so unprofessional even for me. It's shame he had so much space in story.

Characters like Panam or Judy are way better and there is not enough of them. I believe we will see them in future story expansions, but why I can't take Panam and go party or just for dinner or drink? or going on shooting range? And these activities are already in the game, so I'll not mention bowling, pool or something like that, what's not there. If you want she is your "girlfriend" way before end game and you can't just call her and take her somewhere. There is one nice dialogue if you call her, but that's all. Even GTAIV had option to take your girlfriend to date, it was part of mission but there is also way more activities.

I think because they had not enough time to make this game it's not there, that's something we should live with and just hope for better future. Foundations of this game are so strong, I'm sure there is very bright future and we will see very good and rich game.

And don't forget how incredible big was Hearth of Stone, it was almost 10 hours of story and Blood and Wine was almost as long as Cyberpunk main story. They will give us these huge expansion again, no doubt.

Last edited:
I think the OP should be using "I" instead of "We".

Judy is hot and all, but I'm pretty sure she's only a fan favorite because she was part of the promotional material. If it was any other girl, threads like this would be all over the place about them instead.

I wish there was a lot more of a lot of things in this game, but there's bigger fish to fry right now that worrying about Judy's sexuality.

nah im done with Judy and Panam, i would rather take either entirely new NPC to romance and take to dates or add new JoyToys

For example Star ending is open and it doesn't matter if there is Judy or not. And I'm happy for it, because I want to see more Nomad story. For me Nomad storyline carrying this game, also they have some friends down in Tucson and these friends should help you with your problem, so new characters for you.

But I doubt they will give us another big city, Night City is selling point, but see some new landscapes behind Night City borders are something I really want to see. if you look at Nomad starting area it's not small and it's locked right after you complete starting mission. There is no way to cross borders if you are not going through bugged texture.

I'm sure first DLC will be about solving your problem if they want to continue, but I have no idea how to do it, because you have 6 endings ( or 10 endings if I'm not mistaken, but depends on your relationships and choices) and only 3 or 4 are endings which may continue, rest are closed. And if for example Star ending is closed for CDPR, it's shame.

And I want a special update for Christmas!
I would like to see a futuristic Santas flying over Night city and then maybe a mission where I wake up and catch him in my apartment.
Also I WANT to see decorations all around the city with NPCs wearing festive gear.
Fallout 4 did it in so you can.
Reply when you see thi Cdpr.

Thanks. Bye

LoL. I am straight. I dont like Panam but like Judy. But it seems I don't really have a choice since except of them there is only swing with Meredith and that's it. Don't want even mention one single joytoy.

And I want a special update for Christmas!
I would like to see a futuristic Santas flying over Night city and then maybe a mission where I wake up and catch him in my apartment.
Also I WANT to see decorations all around the city with NPCs wearing festive gear.
Fallout 4 did it in so you can.
Reply when you see thi Cdpr.

Thanks. Bye

Not going to happen. They have a lot more pressing issues to deal with like the content they promised in the first place as well as getting the game playable on console. With the current state of the game, their falling stock price and the internal issues apparently going on, don't expect any DLC or anything like Christmas events for a long long long long time.

Not going to happen. They have a lot more pressing issues to deal with like the content they promised in the first place as well as getting the game playable on console. With the current state of the game, their falling stock price and the internal issues apparently going on, don't expect any DLC or anything like Christmas events for a long long long long time.

Yeah, they have things to fix, but I wouldn't be surprised if new year updates give us something new. If I'm not mistaken they planned new year update (Q1 2021) anyway, Witcher 3 DLC's (over 30hrs of content) and 18 patches were delivered in 18 months and there were framerate issues and bugs/glitches too, not that big ones, true.

I doubt their plans to deliver more content are drastic changed, they will work on it together with content updates and fixes. Second(first) large patch is planned for January and hotfixes are coming when they are ready ( https://i.gyazo.com/48e648442284c84bda9934114388f4b1.png )

"Demand", "should", "need to", "must". The entitlement of some people nowadays... I swear.

While I agree that love interests could use a little bit more content, their sexuality don't need to change. It's there for a reason. Just because you don't understand it, that doesn't mean you're right. If you wanna experience all romances, play as both genders, otherwise keep it in your pants.

The audacity of some straight guys... Sigh.

This discussion has been made on many separate threads. Sexuality and changing it is a very sensitive topic and should not be demanded of anyone. The characters have been written as they are and it should be kept. What needs to change though is what you do after romancing them - additions to the romance.

A sexuality retcon of these characters is the erasure of LGBT identities. You don't ask a woman to be straight if she's lesbian, do you? Don't do it for ingame characters either. People like me and Ashii finally have characters to relate to and all you care about is your own need to romance them. Play as the opposite gender, you can do that in this game - if you didn't know.

I'm Judy fanboy too, but I don't feel like it would be right to change her sexuality. Let her stay like this as she was written as homosexual. For us, straight Judy fanboys, need to wait until proper for this purpose mods come out. Personally, I just think they should have pointed it out that she's a lesbian BEFORE the release.
Dating your LI would be dope, yes
It was said before the release that judy is a lesbian, they said it in one of the night city visions.

Yes yes everyone agrees LI need more content. You obviously can't change character sexuality now (there will be mods on PC I'm sure) but for DLC if they add new romances I hope they make them bisexual to save time and make everyone happy.
i think it would kill the soul of the game, not everything can be how we want. Judy is designed as homo and Panam as hetero, they won't change it, even mods won't probably because sex scenes would look more then funny
Post automatically merged:

Problem is - Panam, Judy and River are very good character (especially Panam and River for me) which hard carry this game and if you look at their storylines there it's just side quests and River is ONLY side quest character. Instead we have Kerry, Misty or Jackie, don't get me wrong, these are ok-ish characters, then Goro Takemura.. He was so annoying, yeah some funny text msges, but that's all. I hated to work with him, he was so unprofessional even for me. It's shame he had so much space in story.

Characters like Panam or Judy are way better and there is not enough of them. I believe we will see them in future story expansions, but why I can't take Panam and go party or just for dinner or drink? or going on shooting range? And these activities are already in the game, so I'll not mention bowling, pool or something like that, what's not there. If you want she is your "girlfriend" way before end game and you can't just call her and take her somewhere. There is one nice dialogue if you call her, but that's all. Even GTAIV had option to take your girlfriend to date, it was part of mission but there is also way more activities.

I think because they had not enough time to make this game it's not there, that's something we should live with and just hope for better future. Foundations of this game are so strong, I'm sure there is very bright future and we will see very good and rich game.

And don't forget how incredible big was Hearth of Stone, it was almost 10 hours of story and Blood and Wine was almost as long as Cyberpunk main story. They will give us these huge expansion again, no doubt.
I guess they will deliver things like barber and car tuning, because they were planned before the premiere.I think that if this game was delayed one more time to i dunno april, we would see all of this in the game. The endings feel incomplete, most of them are cut in a weird moments that are just asking for poststory DLC. I think that we won't get small dlc like hearts of stone but we will get 2 Giant dlc's placed after specific endings, one would be nomad themed(if u try to leave the map the game will tell that there is nothing to see ..... yet) the second one i dunno. Im not a dev but DLC that would took place midgame is a bad idea because the main story focuses on saving V's life and it would feel weird if we would be able to play a giant dlc while V is theoretically dying.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah, they have things to fix, but I wouldn't be surprised if new year updates give us something new. If I'm not mistaken they planned new year update (Q1 2021) anyway, Witcher 3 DLC's (over 30hrs of content) and 18 patches were delivered in 18 months and there were framerate issues and bugs/glitches too, not that big ones, true.

I doubt their plans to deliver more content are drastic changed, they will work on it together with content updates and fixes. Second(first) large patch is planned for January and hotfixes are coming when they are ready ( https://i.gyazo.com/48e648442284c84bda9934114388f4b1.png )
CDPR is keeping they word, they promised us to deliver at least the same amount of story dlc's as the witcher 3 and give us free dlc's like quests(it happened with the witcher 3, they added a bunch of smaller missions but they were really good) and new game + mode. Cyberpunk 2077 is the best game of 2020 its no doubt for me, but they have to work on the technical aspect of the game. They are working really hard to repair the game, they released 3/4 patches in about 10 days! We just have to give them some time. We will see the first new things added in january probably(according to witcher 3 free dlc release dates)

Last edited:
Top Bottom