Must haves for the DLC/Huge Patch January/March for Panam, Judy, River

+
Make more romance options when the currents are so unfinished dont look right at least for me that like Panam a lot and really doub that CDPR will make a new female straight option with the same level.

Last edited:
I was gonna say that they should respect character's sexuality and have their own identity, but they already changed Kerry's sexuality anyway to fit into the quota, so diversity or authenticity aren't exactly followed. With that being said, I am 100% certain without a doubt that they will not change Judy's sexuality because of the negative publicity. There is absolutely no reason for them to take on that kind of risks. Instead of asking for Judy, people should just ask for them to add in an additional option that is as well written for another character. That is more realistic and something that is very likely to happen.
They don't need to change Judy's orientation. They can make her orientation depend on the player's preference. If you know what I mean. In this case, everyone will be satisfied when the relationship can be started or ignored in any case, depending on the choice in the dialogues for any gender.But presently only girls can have a relationship with Judi, and only men can have a relationship with Panam. This can and should be corrected so that everyone has a choice.Devs need to change scenes and dialogs

This can and should be corrected so that everyone has a choice.Devs need to change scenes and dialogs

I don't think so. Characters should have there one preferences. If one is not into Men or Women, than it's there identity and fine.

I like to see, to have a chance to kick Judy in her butt. But yeah that whould be a great choice for the future.

Especially Judy is just a little ******

They don't need to change Judy's orientation. They can make her orientation depend on the player's preference. If you know what I mean. In this case, everyone will be satisfied when the relationship can be started or ignored in any case, depending on the choice in the dialogues for any gender.But presently only girls can have a relationship with Judi, and only men can have a relationship with Panam. This can and should be corrected so that everyone has a choice.Devs need to change scenes and dialogs
I would have preferred for playersexual route like with Divinity 2 or Dragon Age 2 with such a limited numbers. I don't see why diversity thing can't happen with random characters outside of romance instead of having it be the romanceable characters. It's not strange that out of thousands of people you meet in the city, 2 people who are just happened to be into you. What people using are meta knowledge to know that 1-2 characters are also into the other gender. I just hated how they handled Kerry then talked about how Judy had always been intended to be lesbian. However, what I am saying is that since they made a big deal out of set sexuality and even affirmed Judy's sexuality later on. There is ZERO chance for them to backpedal now. They will not change it 100% because the risk of backlash and negative press would be everywhere for reasons like caving in, appeal to straight males, or erasing lesbian from the game. It is not a smart business decision. People are honestly just wasting their time at this point if you're just thinking about it logically, and it's better to invest in asking for another option that is just as good if not better.

Last edited:
They definitely all need more things to do. Would be nice to go swimming with Judy again, or simply go out to a bar or a club.

I reckon these things will eventually be implemented, so it's just a waiting game really.

Regardless, I think they nailed it with the romances!

Just add more story content with Panam and Judy.
Don't really care about this "follow me everywhere" generic type of things , it reminds me of GTA IV and Roman calling every 5 minutes if we wana go bowling with him...

More story content with those characters and I think everyone would be happy.
3 side quests with Panam is just not enough, come on...

Well, people could try to make up their own reasons to justify it without it being in the game, but at the end of the day, they want to have the quota, 1 straight and 1 gay, strange how numbers fit so nicely. Nothing in the game really shows the reason for the changes. Even if you could make your own justification, it also turns into a weird situation where they bi-erase while gay-erase at the same time. No gay character but at the same time remove the bi option for some hang-up with Johnny. It doesn't really show that it's about diversity at all.

That's one way of looking at it. The other way is it's the story they wanted to tell.

I like to see new Characters, cuz I do not like characters atm. there boring or trivial.

You have to change to much to make it work atm.

Yeah, Judy looks kinda cool. But realy?
1.) Hey I tune pr0ns and an IT expert
2.) Oh my best friend dies....who's next?
3.) Message V
4.) Sry rly?
5.) And the Ending is just.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

River is a depressed Hunk, who is to soft for a V but works as a friend fine.

Panam...hm, yeah she works a little bit.

You have to change or add so much stuff, thats easier to introduce deeper Characters with a better story and plots in it. It was so much better in The Witcher especially in the DLC's and storytelling.

I would have preferred for playersexual route like with Divinity 2 or Dragon Age 2 with such a limited numbers. I don't see why diversity thing can't happen with random characters outside of romance instead of having it be the romanceable characters. It's not strange that out of thousands of people you meet in the city, 2 people who are just happened to be into you. What people using are meta knowledge to know that 1-2 characters are also into the other gender. I just hated how they handled Kerry then talked about how Judy had always been intended to be lesbian. However, what I am saying is that since they made a big deal out of set sexuality and even affirmed Judy's sexuality later on. There is ZERO chance for them to backpedal now. They will not change it 100% because the risk of backlash and negative press would be everywhere for reasons like caving in, appeal to straight males, or erasing lesbian from the game. It is not a smart business decision. People are honestly just wasting their time at this point if you're just thinking about it logically, and it's better to invest in asking for another option that is just as good if not better.
My idea does not suppressing anyone's rights. The player will see what he wants. Yes, of course it will no longer be possible to tie Panam or Judi to any gender identity, but this is even better, no one will conflict over this anymore. But according to the preferences of the player, gender identity will be what the player wants it to be. Developers just need to add a couple of dialogues and intimate cutscenes. And to make it all less visible, they can expand the storyline for these characters.

My recommendation: More random messaging and full fledge conversations. It's low effort and does a lot to make LI feel real. Imagine how cool it would be that whatever LI you chose you know you have like 200+ conversations that happen randomly via text, and it's just that, text.

To push the bar, I think it would be awesome if LI reacts and had new dialogue as you progress in main missions and side missions. Mass Effect did that very well. After each main mission every member of the crew had new dialogue options.

I also agree that we need a quality of life update regarding relationships (being able to move in, dates, etc.)

Yeah
Simple dates ( just 4 places in all NC that you can sit with your LI have 3 dialogs, drink, eat, dance, and go to your apartment.
Gift new clothes to your LI (I'd love to go to Panam with a party dress and loose hair all-powerful.)
Actions: Kiss, hug, sex.
If you have not contacted your LI for more than 24 hours your LI can call or text you asking where you are, perhaps sad or angry with you.
(y) Nothing more, I'm happy with just this.

I would love to have the choice to kill Judy and Panam when i have completed their quests

Maybe not Panam, she is just a bit to arrogant and stupid against her family and not a good member.

But Judy is just crazy, espacily you are a Corpo and she brokes up with you although you have just some Weeks to live. She is texting you 1-2 days after her GF is dead cuz of suizid ...oh boy, she is just a broken stupid piece of ***** xDD

what is important for me, street creds, when you reach a certain level band like tyger, valentinos and so on they MUST change their behavior, at level 50 creds they MUST flee in terror, at level 50 citizens of night city must say, "hey, he/she is V" lets make a selfie (for example) with him/rer" police must come over you and say "ehi, why we dont get a drink this evening" political personaliies at 50 level must fill your agenda with gigs (as example), even mega corporation must Aknowlege you (even fear you sometimes), try to kill you, try to stop you, THIS IS roleplaying
Post automatically merged:

Maybe not Panam, she is just a bit to arrogant and stupid against her family and not a good member.

But Judy is just crazy, espacily you are a Corpo and she brokes up with you although you have just some Weeks to live. She is texting you 1-2 days after her GF is dead cuz of suizid ...oh boy, she is just a broken stupid piece of ***** xDD
Yeah i know is just an example, panam is not as bad as judy

The fact that most people here forgot that Kerry even exists speaks volumes.

But yes to playersexual and yes to no ninjamancing (though in OP's case I dunno what they mean, River will not initiate unless you have female body type). I had to reload and be a complete ass to Panam to get her to back off. Why do both the guys have clear rejection options but I have to go through Panam's story with everyone assuming we have a thing and having no clearly telegraphed 'not interested' option? I really wish you could just select your sexuality at character creation and let that dictate dialogues, at this point. You're really telling me I've spent all this time with Panam by late act 2 and not mentioned past relationships with men/current attractions/constantly undressing Saul with my eyes/anything to telegraph I'm not hetero? It's Mass Effect 1/2 all over again. Dated and extremely annoying.

Guest 4412420

Way to forget Kerry, OP.

Some more content with them all in the future would be nice to see but only if it's something all 4 of them get. I'm repeating myself million times over at this point but as long as these threads exist, I'll continue to bring this up: both male LIs got the short end of the stick, the last thing I'd want to see is them getting screwed over by DLCs and expansions too.

It's either more content for ALL 4 of the LIs or none of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to forget Kerry, OP.

Some more content with them all in the future would be nice to see but only if it's something all 4 of them get. I'm repeating myself million times over at this point but as long as these threads exist, I'll continue to bring this up: both male LIs got the short end of the stick, the last thing I'd want to see is them getting screwed over by DLCs and expansions too.

It's either more content for Judy, Kerry, Panam and River or none of them.

Please continue to bring it up. I thought the glaring lack of content for the male options was bad enough when I finished and now I've noticed on the forums that it's hardly even acknowledged and when it is people downplay it and make out it's just as bad for Judy and Panam?? Huh??? The guys have objectively far less content and development. CDPR should either rebalance it in future content or just drop the pretense and make V canon into girls if they really can't muster the effort with the male options so we can make an informed consumer decision.

Guest 4412420

CDPR should either rebalance it in future content or just drop the pretense and make V canon into girls if they really can't muster the effort with the male options so we can make an informed consumer decision.
The latter would be the worst thing they could possibly do in this situation. People have talked about the lack of content for male LIs so, I hope they are aware and listened and will do better in the future. Whether they will, remains to be seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
The latter would be the worst thing they could possibly do in this situation. People have talked about the lack of content for male LIs so, I hope they are aware and listened. I don't expect them to do anything about the way it is in the main game but I do expect them to do better in the future. Whether they will, remains to be seen.

I mean I certainly wouldn't like that option and hope they do make an effort, but I think there's something to be said for just making a piece of media for a specific audience and not trying to get other people invested under false pretenses. Like, Geralt is a fairly preset character with a preset sexuality? Ok, fair enough, I know what to expect going in. With V they advertised equality of romance content and in that way it was more disappointing to see how half-baked it was because they'd raised my expectations. But yes, go the with the 'actually make them good' option, please.

Top Bottom