Mutagen Bug

+
Mutagen Bug

Anytime i load a save or port to a new area(velen, white orchard etc) I lose my mutagen sign intensity. I have on three greater blue mutagens so i lose the 30% bonus.(i still retain the bonus you get from the skill synergy). Re-equipping the mutagens temporarily fixes the problem.

Bumping this up, since I already wrote about the problem before. 1.04 does not fix it, you still have to manually re-equip the mutagens each time you load the game.

I'm getting a related Mutagen bug. Everytime I zone, the bonus I get from the mutagens changes somehow. Usually around 10% difference each time.

Also, while I had synergy equipped (The alchemy skill) everytime a cutscene happened my current Mutagen bonus would permanently add it's bonus to my character. To the point that I had 2000% sign intensity and 20k vitality.

Bug is still present in patch 1.04 =/

Seems Sign intensity runes on my weapons arent working either.(and yes i had my weapon in hand when i tested)

Last edited:
This is still an issue for me as well after the PS4 1.04 patch. After a load screen or replacing/moving skills around I have to remove the mutagens and put them back to get the correct bonus. If I keep moving skills around it just keeps dropping more and more each time I swap them. Swapped skills around for a few mins just to see how far down my stats would go but I got bored and wanted to play.

Thanks for all the hard work! I'm sure you don't hear that too often... I know you will get all the bugs worked out in time This game is a masterpiece!

Last edited:
I have this bug, and another.

I equipped a Dorian Sword that added +4% Yrden Intensity. I unequipped the sword (dropped, sold etc.) and the 4% remains, not just for yrden but for all signs. At least I think it does. If I unequip all my gear and mutagens I have a +4% listed next to sign intensity when it should be 0. No way to really test what is it doing, boosting yrden or all signs or nothing at all.

Top Bottom