My 8 ideals for free DLC for Cyberpunk 2077

+
Hmmm, I don't know how much CPR could give us as free dlc.

I just want more things happening in the streets. I'm at the point of my second playthrough that I have done every gig and street crime there is and now the city feels empty and hollow. I got Kerry's sidequest left and the final mission, but I'd like to experience more things in the Night City before I say good night to the city 2nd time around.

Soo, at least more street crimes, smaller gigs, more customisation.

I'd love to see more racing missions added to the game. They could also change up the current Beast in Me races aswell. I've always found it strange that you can't engage in any pre/post race banter with any of the opposing drivers, I want to be able to rub my victory in thier faces :LOL:
It would be cool if you could see some familiar faces as well. In the Badlands race the Aldecaldos are represented, would be cool if thier driver was one of the Vets like Teddy or Cassidy and you could banter them before and after. They could also send Panam too, would be great to race against her Warhorse in your Beast...

I realize I post this everywhere. It bores me to tears having to do the intro/prologue over and over. Please devs, for the love of whatever diety you worship or dont believe in, put in a toggle that let's us skip the prologue/tutorial to where the game actually starts in your apartment after your fight with Johnny. Sure the first time was fun. The second time I found things I missed. The 3rd time was a grind. Now its painful to start a new character and go through 4+ hours of the same exact thing over and over. This should be a big seller for any new DLC or patch

I'd love to see more racing missions added to the game. They could also change up the current Beast in Me races aswell. I've always found it strange that you can't engage in any pre/post race banter with any of the opposing drivers, I want to be able to rub my victory in thier faces :LOL:
It would be cool if you could see some familiar faces as well. In the Badlands race the Aldecaldos are represented, would be cool if thier driver was one of the Vets like Teddy or Cassidy and you could banter them before and after. They could also send Panam too, would be great to race against her Warhorse in your Beast...

Good idea, I would like the banter between V and the Aldecaldos. But how about S A U L as the opposing driver??

my 8 free DLC ideals I want for cyberpunk 2077

1. more customization for your V. weapons, Cars, apartment Etc.

2. more joy toys and romance quest for your V.

3. pick a gang to join or ally with

4. more cyberlimbs weapons and different looks for them

5. body sculpting shops and tattoo/piercing shops

6. be able to use braindances outside of quest lines

7. preview your items and clothing on V. before buying

8. more street racing and water racing.
Am I the only one who wants more special/iconic outfits? Give me clothing from characters like Rogue, Takemura, Jackie etc. Also there's only like 4 outfits that I can find in the special category. I'd like to see more things there like gang stuff or lifepath clothing.

Am I the only one who wants more special/iconic outfits? Give me clothing from characters like Rogue, Takemura, Jackie etc. Also there's only like 4 outfits that I can find in the special category. I'd like to see more things there like gang stuff or lifepath clothing.
If there are DLCs, there will most certainly be more iconic items (I also hope for iconic outfits) ;)

How about the ability to make playlists from our own MP3s...?

Cuz, I gotta say, the music in this game matches neither my tastes nor my expectations of a cyberpunk-genre setting. CDPR went 90s; I want the more traditional 80s style.

Guest 4564903

Make it so the train can be ridden like in Watch Dogs. I mean come on, the stations are there, the tracks are there, just let us in, let us on the train and make it stop at each station, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

my 8 free DLC ideals I want for cyberpunk 2077

Those are some solid lists... as for the vehicles... can we get a garage to park our rides in even the ones we break in to hehehe and a custom paint job to add as well.

More customization, i definitely want this, some of us actually have a fashion sense and not look the stats only.
I want more crafting recipes too 😭

Nice list!

Yes! (y)
Hmmmm, maybe only if a different animation is added hehe.
prerequisite: AI overhaul
Different looks YES, more cyberlimbs weapons? Yes, but don't think that is going to happen
tattoo/piercing shops yes!
Body sculpting... ehh, i don't know how feasible that is. I know there are mods available already, but don't think it's a realistic request.
Very much yes, they duped us with those unusable BD's you can buy in shops!
Also, it would give the BD viewer an actual purpose, I find so many of these.
Very useful (à la TW3)
prerequisite: AI overhaul
---

I'd like to add some mini-DLC requests:
  • more finishers for V to execute
  • additional interaction possibilities with existing romance options
    • Judy at the window is nice & all but i know this can be expanded upon!
  • ability to shoot from inside your car or while riding a bike

I would like to see something like existing weapon or clothing stores getting feature that would allow them to upgrade relevant items as part of service.

There could be price for that work, certain percentage of cost of new item on same level and it could be possible to use components V has and/or components store has though in case in-store components were used, component price would be added to bill for upgrading.

It has already begun:

:)
Yeah, i noticed but in my opinion at the moment we can only craft ugly ones. 😅 Every taste is different, i wish they add a system that or maybe a perk so when we disassemble an item we get crafting specs and upgrade that all the way to legendary.
With this way everyone can wear what they want without losing a stat. ✌🏻

Yeah, i noticed but in my opinion at the moment we can only craft ugly ones. 😅 Every taste is different, i wish they add a system that or maybe a perk so when we disassemble an item we get crafting specs and upgrade that all the way to legendary.
With this way everyone can wear what they want without losing a stat. ✌🏻
To be perfectly honest, I'm not sure why it doesn't work like that. Seems almost odd to create two different types of identical items and two different systems. If there was only one system, all items would be craftable, and people could make whatever they wanted. If they didn't like that idea, they could simply not craft and go "shopping" instead. (And yes, I'm counting "ambushing several thugs, then peeling the clothing off of their corpses" as a type of "shopping". This is Cyberpunk, and all that hashtagery.)

With this way everyone can wear what they want without losing a stat.
I'm quite sure it's possible to have all the clothes in the game in epic version in shops. Maybe not the new ones added with DLCs, but all the other, you can. With patience... and lot of time skipping.
But yeah, legendary are high level, if you can find them at all the corners of the street, why legendary ?

Top Bottom