my account has been banned , why?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
cant't play online game.

1.png
:shrug:

Only reasons I've seen accounts banned are from either excessive forfeiting or cheating. Not saying you cheat by any means. Usually the problem is forfeiting on ranked matches too much as they view that as trying to exploit resource farming, even if you were just forfeiting against matches you didn't want to play.

Only CDPR can answer that. I don't really know what a good Support topic for this would be, but I guess this one would work. Just explain the situation in the field it will give you.

Only reasons I've seen accounts banned are from either excessive forfeiting or cheating. Not saying you cheat by any means. Usually the problem is forfeiting on ranked matches too much as they view that as trying to exploit resource farming, even if you were just forfeiting against matches you didn't want to play.
Sometimes I forfeit several games in a row in Seasonal mode because my deck always lose to a certain deck in Seasonal mode and I want to save my free time play against other faction which I have more chance to win.

I haven't got ban yet but I doubt that how many times means excessive ?

Sometimes I forfeit several games in a row in Seasonal mode because my deck always lose to a certain deck in Seasonal mode and I want to save my free time play against other faction which I have more chance to win.

I haven't got ban yet but I doubt that how many times means excessive ?
Honestly I have no idea how they judge that, but @Draconifors has presented the best course of action if it does happen. I've just seen numerous people on the forums mention that is what they were told when they challenged the ban on their account.

You will need to contact CDPR via the Support site, if you want to have a chance to get your account unbanned.

I'll lock this thread if it just becomes an endless complaint.

Guest 4375874

I auto forfeit against at least two factions and have been for months so I doubt that would be why. Most likely reported cheating

You need to forfeit quit a lot to get banned for that.
Sorry we cannot simply because he repeated this behavior on 21 separate days with at least 150 games forfeited each day (or 33 days with at least 100 games). This type of behavior is not acceptable. Just to clarify, we normally don't perma-ban unless the offence is severe and in this case it was.
Source :

No-one can see the name. Reason unknown.
A offensive User name maybe which lead to the ban and removal of the name, because recently I saw someone asking on reddit where he can report offensive Usernames.

Sorry for the off topic, but i read onewhocravessoul post about beeing offensive.

A player added me as a friend in GOG after we played a match and i accept it. Than, only because he loses, he offends me and wish me to die in suffer.

Is there anyway to report that?

Sorry for the off topic, but i read onewhocravessoul post about beeing offensive.

A player added me as a friend in GOG after we played a match and i accept it. Than, only because he loses, he offends me and wish me to die in suffer.

Is there anyway to report that?

I think that is more than enough off-topic. The OP can contact CDPR, or they can choose not to, but nobody is going to be able to answer their question on here.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom