My Balance Patch Wishlist!

+
Since we did not get a patch this month, here is my wishlist for the next balance patch:

General balance change ideas:
Reduce the raw strength of mid to high provision cards! You tried to make bronzes matter and buffed their value, good step. Next step is to get raw point slam gold finishers in line!

Scenarios:
Prologe: Spawn and play ...
Activates only one chapter per turn. (so it activates chapter one the turn its played and then chapter 2 later on)
Haunt: progress whenever you play a spectre, switch chapter 1+2
(this allows artefact removal to gain about 7 points of value, most likely scenarios would need more work later on, but i would rather test them again - before killing them for good..)

Leaderbalance:
NR
Pincer manuever: needs a deckbuilding restriction on the carddraw! my suggestion: 4p +2p for each warfare card in your deck. (so its easy to get 8-10p, but hurts if you want to draw the high end cards with leader!)
Stockpile rework: Spawn and play a Winch, 2 charges. (leader for resupply triggers and charges)
SK:
Onslaught: Dmg an enemy unit by 1, CD 2 (to be able to trigger berserk and maybe also ignore armor?)
Reckless flurry: .. on a row. (for less rng and better synergy with Greatswords)

Cards:
Neutral:
Maraal: 10p
Radeyah: 5hp (compaired to shupe she is way to strong. flexibility must have a cost!)
Matta: 5hp

NG:
Bribery: create and play a 7 to 10 provision unit from your opponents starting deck. (reduce RNG: no bronzes no finishers)
Cupbearer: 5hp

ST:
Great Oak: 7hp, 12p - Melee row, damange an enemy by the number of allied units on this row. Ranged, Boost self by the number of allied units on this row. (now you need to think for your finisher! also he is a harmoy trigger, so it should not get as much value (look at speartip!)
Isengrim: 5hp, no longer boosts self for each played elf. (risk/reward)
Yeavin: 3hp, deal 3 dmg + 1 for each adjacent elf. (value cap on removal!)
Etriel: 3hp, 3(+3)dmg
Muirlega: 3hp, 3(+3 to one adjacent unit)dmg (those two should be for harmony triggers, not an autoinclude in every deck)

NR: Falibor: 6hp (same as oak, high point removal finisher.. no go.)

Pretty pleeeeease - bonus:
Crimson Curse:
Apply a Blood Moon row effect to an allied row.
Blood Moon: for [4] turns, on turn end, boost the lowest vampire by 2, increase the duration by 2 for each crimson curse in your graveyard.
You may destroy a unit to spawn a copy of Crimson Curse on top off your deck.
Carapace + Wild Hunt rework!

*p=provision
hp= Strength

Cheers! Did I forget something important? comment below!
( i gave up on my balance megathread, editing and adding new stuff is impossible in this forum sadly.. sorry)

Last edited:
Top Bottom