My brother and I feel very fortunate...

+
That we've had the opportunity to play two such amazing games in the past year and a half. Cyberpunk 2077 and Elden Ring.

Both older gamers and were pretty burnt out, trying different ones but most not clicking anymore. 'The thrill was gone', if you will. Then Cyberpunk came out, I told him about it and we both put over 400 hours in. Now Elden Ring, which I feared as I am not a 'souls' gamer, nor is he. But the open world allows us to not have to take things head on, and we are both approaching 400 hours in it as well.

These two, for me, are the best games I have played in a very long time. Both quite different from each other, but both truly unique.

yabab

Forum regular
CDPR is cornering that Deus Ex market, but going open world. I'm ready for more too.

Glad you enjoyed Cyberpunk! Elden ring is also amazing and for me, it's the best fromsoft game yet.
Once I've had enough Elden Ring I plan to give Cyberpunk a fresh look. It seems that will be before any significant DLC is out as I think I heard that will noit be in 2022.

Top Bottom